Last Day of School!

Discussion in 'Childhood and Beyond (4+)' started by Monika, May 24, 2007.

1. Monika

Monika Well-Known Member

I'm so happy it's the last day today!! I love when my baby is home! :banana: :a_smil09:

Just had to say it. :yahoo:

2. Mama_Kim

Mama_Kim Well-Known Member

Well, one of my babies (the big one) is officially done today. He had a 1/2 day of exams. My other two are done tomorrow. They have a 1/2 day and it's officially summer vacation.

I love when my boys are all home too!!

3. Her Royal Jennyness

Her Royal Jennyness Well-Known Member

Hey, can I join this I-love-it-when-my-boy-is-home fest?
    Today is David's LAST DAY!
    :yahoo: :banana: :yahoo:
    I can't believe my tiny baby is going to be in second grade!
    :cray:

4. momoftwoangels

momoftwoangels Well-Known Member

The girls finished up last week and I too love that they are home ewith me this summer, although we will be busy with things planned , I am sooooooooooooo excited and cannot believe that I will have two 1st graders next year :mellow:

5. Monika

Monika Well-Known Member

QUOTE(Her Royal Jennyness @ May 24 2007, 01:13 PM) [snapback]267457[/snapback]

I'm happy you joined! LOL ...YAY for our babies!

6. twinstuff-old

twinstuff-old Well-Known Member

QUOTE(Her Royal Jennyness @ May 24 2007, 01:13 PM) [snapback]267457[/snapback]

My twins officially "advanced" from Kindergarten today too. Can't say I'm as happy as some of you guys, but I'm happy for them. And they are ecited. They each only missed one day of school all year (each missing their one and only day within the last three weeks) and both had great reports from their respective teachers. One of our boys teachers is moving to Alabama and wants Colby to write her a letter later in the summer to say hi. The other one should be in school again next year and there's always a chance Reagan gets her as her teacher. That teacher has a younger sister who also teaches at the same school (they look a little alike, to be honest) so they may get her one day down the road as a teacher too.

I gave each of the boys a Webkinz card pack as a graduation "gift" and one of them won a free Webkinz as one of his cards.

7. jenn-

jenn- Well-Known Member

DD is officially out now too, today was a half day. I am a bad mommy though and will cross off the days until she is back in school. We do great when we only see each other a few hours of the day, not so great 24/7.

8. JandCsMom

JandCsMom Well-Known Member

Wow--we've got another three weeks of school.......

9. momotwinsmom

momotwinsmom Well-Known Member

Yeah, we have been out since last Thursday as well. Can't believe they will be in 1st grade next year! Where have my babies gone?!?!

Oh yeah, and I'm definitely looking forward to sleeping a little bit later this summer.

10. Katheryn

Katheryn Well-Known Member

Wow, not only are we Westerner's 2 or 3 hours behind everyone, our schools are 2-3 WEEKS behind everyone else's.....our last day is June 15th and it can't come soon enough for us :D

11. Mama_Kim

Mama_Kim Well-Known Member

First official day of our summer vacation and we are headed to the POOL!!!!!!