just found out we lost twin at 18 weeks

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by hope2311, Mar 9, 2009.

1. travellingmum

travellingmum Well-Known Member

I'm very sorry for your loss.

2. nutty-mom

nutty-mom Well-Known Member

I lost one of my triplets (identical boys and a girl), the doc called them a pair and a spair , and the other two were just fine. They did give me a few scares though before I finally delivered. My ds was an identical twin and we lost his twin. He was born with a lot of blood in his lungs and stomach that he injested during utero. The doc had to pump it out of his lungs and tummy. He had some breathing probs at birth but so did dd. They were 6 1/2 weeks early

I am so sorry about your loss. It is hard. But think good thoughts for the other baby. Hope the rest of your preg goes well. :)

3. bebe1

bebe1 Member

I'm so sorry about your loss. You and your baby will be in my thoughts.

4. becasquared

becasquared Well-Known Member TS Moderator

:(

I'm sorry. Give yourself some time to grieve, but after the other one is born healthy! You have to keep positive for Baby B.

A girl in my twins group was pregnant with quads. She lost one at 19 weeks (Baby A) and had to deliver her. Then she had a cerclage and inverted hospital bedrest, but sadly she lost the other 3 a few weeks later (22 weeks). Her comment at the time of losing baby A was that she had to stay positive for the others in order for them to thrive.

5. Jenn79

Jenn79 Well-Known Member

:hug: I am sorry to hear of your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

6. summerfun

summerfun Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Hope, I am very sorry for your loss. :hug:

7. Heathermomof5

Heathermomof5 Well-Known Member

I am so sorry. :hug:

I have also heard of several women loosing one and going on to deliver a full term healthy baby. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

8. Twinnylou

Twinnylou Well-Known Member

Im so sorry for your loss. Big :hug: to you x

9. Angelsamb

Angelsamb Well-Known Member

I am so sorry. I will keep you, and your family in my prayers. I'm sure baby A will be just fine. I've heard of many women losing a tiwn and keeping the other twin to full term. Lots of prayers!

10. lromansky

lromansky Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry to hear that...I know it's hard but try and keep your spirits up and think positive for your other baby, I'm sure he or she will be just fine.

11. mkhvjh

mkhvjh Well-Known Member

I'm soo soo sorry...

12. NicoleMarieLG

NicoleMarieLG Well-Known Member

I am so terribly sorry ((hug)). What a tragedy!

13. Chicklet

Chicklet Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry, praying for you and baby A, may you both remain strong and healthy :hug:

14. Double Vision

Double Vision Well-Known Member

:hug: I am so sorry for your loss! I know you are having all kinds of grief feelings for one baby and worries for your other.
    You will be in my thoughts and my prayers.
    Please feel free to come to the Parent Grief Board and the Life after Loss Board. I am not sure how I would have made it with out the Parent Grief Board, when I lost my twins at 22 weeks.

:hug:

15. Snittens

Snittens Well-Known Member

Oh no! I am so sorry! :hug: I will keep you in my thoughts.

16. DebDai

DebDai Well-Known Member

:hug: I am so very sorry for your loss. :hug: