It just doesn't seem possible... soon to be a year!

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by MNTwinSquared, Feb 17, 2009.

1. MNTwinSquared

MNTwinSquared Well-Known Member

I can't believe that my little baby is almost 10 months old and that means that there are only two more months until he turns 1 year old! How can that be? He isn't crawling yet, but is starting to show signs. Where did my little baby go to?

2. becky5

becky5 Guest

That is unbelievable Jackie! Where does the time go? :hug:

3. pamallhoney

pamallhoney Well-Known Member

I know...why can't pregnancy go as fast as the time outside of the womb! Wow, 10 months! Yea Evan!!! BTW, I love his name. It's my DH's middle name!

4. DATJMom

DATJMom Well-Known Member

Wow, 10 months...time flies!

5. Leighann

Leighann Well-Known Member

Its amazing how quickly a year goes by. I look at my girls and think about how last year they were still baby-blobs and now they are PEOPLE! weird.

6. Halseyse

Halseyse Well-Known Member

It is pretty unreal how fast they grow :wub: Congrats on almost making it through the first year! My girls are trailing behind your little man ^_^

7. MNTwinSquared

MNTwinSquared Well-Known Member

He just still seems like so much a baby.. some 'babies' are walking at his age! It is just amazing!~