Is it possible to download videos from Facebook?

Discussion in 'General' started by malep, Jan 30, 2021.

1. malep

malep Well-Known Member

I often use Facebook for communication. But I also found some groups with cooking and handicraft tips there. I would like to download these videos for my use. Is it possible to download videos from Facebook?

2. Yorda

Yorda Active Member

I sometimes save video too. I am using a mobile app. It is paid. But it's inexpensive

3. Jeraldina

Jeraldina Well-Known Member

I am using facebook video downloader. It is very easy to save videos from facebook with this downloader. This is a fast, free app saves Facebook video posts from any feed or account.

4. draveryn

draveryn Member

Sorry to bring this up, but I don't know about you, but I do need to upload a Facebook video every once in a while. There are tons of ways to do it. Browser extensions. If you're a self-respecting geek who uses Opera, then loader.to is an excellent option for you. To install it, go to the browser settings, select the "Tools" tab and then "Extensions," and just drag and drop the downloaded file there (don't forget to unzip it). This way, you can do everything in one click.

5. GibsonMichel

GibsonMichel Member

I usually use Facebook to chat and I subscribe to different groups specializing in exercise in the gym. When I come to the gym, I can’t see how to do the exercise properly because of the lack of Internet access. I download these videos through a torrent. I go through RARBG, and then I search and download the videos I want. The site is tested, there are no viruses, and many use it.