is it just me or...

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by Heathermomof5, Dec 6, 2006.

1. Heathermomof5

Heathermomof5 Well-Known Member

are the toilets of the world much shorter today??
    I am having a hard time getting down to and off of the potty!! [​IMG]

2. Heathermomof5

are the toilets of the world much shorter today??
    I am having a hard time getting down to and off of the potty!! [​IMG]

3. MommyWannabe

MommyWannabe Well-Known Member

Me too! I thought it was just me. My DH thinks it's hilarious. Me not so much. LOL.

4. JASB

JASB Well-Known Member

OMG...LOL My husband didn't think I was serious when I told him I needed to buy one of those potty extensions (that older people use) so they don't have to sit all the way down. Either that or I told him we are going to have to install a bar for me to hold on to.

I said something to my mother about it -- she actually made a good point about a C-section too. She said it might be hard to get up and down after the C-section and I should seriousely consider one of those potty toppers.... [​IMG]

5. Heathermomof5

OH MY GOODNESS I didn't even think about after the c-section!!!!
    I am going to check into those!!!

6. Boni

Boni Well-Known Member

No I so agree with all of you. I am thinking of buying adult nappies. [​IMG]

7. TJCache

TJCache Member

Okay this is embarrassing, since this is a potty thread I thought I'd ask here instead of making a new thread and drawing attention. I'm 29 weeks and getting bigger. After I go potty I'm having a hard time cleaning up down there. Both front and rear approaches are causing prolems. I'll spare you further details, but I'm sure you can imagine the problem. I'm a thin build and really only have belly to get around, but I just can't make it work. Am I the only one? Anyone have any tips? I feel so helpless.

TJ
    EDD 20 FEB b,b

8. Ali M

Ali M Well-Known Member

I totally remember that. My other issue was trying to get in and out of bathroom stalls. With my big belly it was a real squeeze and it was hard to get turned around to close the door. [​IMG]

9. Jude Rose

Jude Rose Active Member

TJ, sorry no tips. But I can relate, groan.

10. Overachiever

Overachiever Well-Known Member

quote:
    Originally posted by Jude Rose:
    TJ, sorry no tips. But I can relate, groan.

Ditto, but I'm using baby wipes and that helps.

OMG, I swear I am going to BREAK the toilet seat - I just can't lower myself gently on it. I feel the whole toilet wobble when I just kinda collapse on it! I'm going to restrict myself to just the one toilet in case I do break it!!

LOL, but not really funny....