I think I maybe raising giants

Discussion in 'Childhood and Beyond (4+)' started by TwinxesMom, Feb 19, 2012.

1. TwinxesMom

TwinxesMom Well-Known Member

We've always had issues with jessy being tiny sO this is new to me. Both girls have gone thru a growth spurt. I had bought nice dresses for a trip in may when I tried jazz's on it was too small. Ack! I'm going to have to buy my 6 1/2 year old a size 10 dress! Jessy can wear jazz's size 8 but not her size 7. The dress is cut really small because the other set of dresses I bought is a 7 and 8 and both fit.

2. 4jsinPA

4jsinPA Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Awesome! I can't imagine. I keep waiting for that massive growth spurt! My 6.5 yr old still wears 4t! Hoping she grows soon!

3. TwinxesMom

Both are a bit chunky right now I'm hoping they both grow in height some soon so the wont look like they have so much baby weight

4. Chrissy Nelson

Chrissy Nelson Well-Known Member

Allison and Zoe are crazy tall. I mean they are all leg! Their issue is they are super skinny.

5. KCMichigan

KCMichigan Well-Known Member

That is the issue we have....we have to get long, lean clothes. Need the length, but some clothes are so big at the waist or do not stay up!

Haha one DD wears a 4t undies and 6x or 7 top/pants for length or her ankles and wrists stick out!

6. Chrissy Nelson

Chrissy Nelson Well-Known Member

We get those pants with the elastic pulls in the waist. They always have these huge strands of elastic that hang out.

7. TwinxesMom

The girls were this way for a long time. I'm so looking forward to shorts weather so we don't have to worry about length

8. Utopia122

Utopia122 Well-Known Member

My girls are in a size 7and they just turned 6 in December. They have super long waists and shirts just don't fit length wise. However, their arms have yet to catch up because we always have to fold up the sleeves. We have the same problem with pants as you all have. Have to get size 7 but the waists are so darn big that we have to snug them up on the elastics and far as they will go. Sarah has too much junk in her trunk to get skinny jeans, and I try to get jeans that they can both wear.