I don't belong to this forum anymore

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by keren7, Jun 4, 2008.

1. Kyrstyn

Kyrstyn Well-Known Member

Keren I am truly sorry for your loss. :hug99:

2. Ali M

Ali M Well-Known Member

I am so, so sorry Karen. I am crying with you. :hug99:

3. sk8rjen

sk8rjen Well-Known Member

Keren -- I am devastated for you... I can't even begin to imagine what you are going through, but please know that yo are in my thoughts and prayers....

jen

4. hot2trottt4u

hot2trottt4u Well-Known Member

:hug99: I am so sorry
    i am sure she was a beautiful baby

5. mommyto8

mommyto8 Well-Known Member

oh honey.. All I can do is cry for you. I am so sorry for you loss. My heart is just broken for you. :hug99:

6. HT

HT Well-Known Member

My heart breaks for you! Maany hugs and prayers for you and your husband!

7. ladybutterflyrose

ladybutterflyrose Well-Known Member

QUOTE(Keren @ Jun 5 2008, 03:00 PM) [snapback]812295[/snapback]
    I don't like it when people tell me that it happened for a reason because if I believe that than I'll believe that the reason is ME.

Keren.

It is not you, sweet lady :hug99: :hug99: .

8. tamaras

tamaras Well-Known Member

my heart aches for you and your family. I am so so sorry.
    you are all in my thoughts.....

9. CUBSPANN

CUBSPANN Member

I am so sorry for your loss. Your pain must be so hard to live with. PUT YOUR HEART IN GODS HANDS AND ASK HIM TO HEAL IT. That is all you can do. My heart aches for your loss. I WILL PRAY FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY TO HEAL.
    BLESS YOU FOR ALL YOU DID,

GRAMLIN

10. Mrs. Johnny

Mrs. Johnny Well-Known Member

Keren- I wish I could make your pain go away. I'm sorry. Just know you have a lot of people praying for you.
    My heart and prayers go out to you and your family.

Tina

11. jamey2193

jamey2193 Well-Known Member

:hug99: I'm so sorry for your loss.

12. korie99

korie99 Well-Known Member

I am so very sorry for your loss. There really are no words..... :hug99: :hug99: :hug99:

13. cmccarthy

cmccarthy Well-Known Member

I, too, am overcome with grief for your loss.

14. hannahshope

hannahshope Well-Known Member

I am so sorry for your loss and know you are hurting so badly!! I pray that you will heal from the pain soon!! I know you must hurt so badly!

15. mandyfish3

mandyfish3 Well-Known Member

I am so very sorry for your loss. My heart breaks for you.

16. Saramcc

Saramcc Well-Known Member

OMG that made me tear up, I am so sorry for your loss. I can't even begin to imagine what you are going through. I hope your body heals up and eventually your heart :(

17. ellaila

ellaila Well-Known Member

I don't even know what to say other than that I'm so so sorry to hear this. I too am in tears over this. You've got every right to be angry - there's truly no way to justify something like that happening. Sending along my deepest condolences to you and your family, and I pray you can soon find peace and strength to move forward ...

18. nadana77

nadana77 Well-Known Member

My heart goes out to you and I am so very sorry for your loss.
    You & your family are in our thoughts & prayers.
    Please Do Take Care of yourself!

19. Juj

Juj Well-Known Member

I am so sorry to hear of your loss.

My thoughts and prayers are with you & your family.

20. b/gtwinmom07

b/gtwinmom07 Well-Known Member

I am so sorry for your loss...your story brought me to tears. I wish there were words to say but I cannot even imagine your heartbreak. Know that you are in my thoughts and prayers and do not believe for one second it was anything you did.

21. 2boysforus

2boysforus Well-Known Member

Oh my gosh, Keren, I am so sorry. Many prayers for you and your family. :hug99:

22. Callen

Callen Well-Known Member

I am so sorry :(

23. planninggirl

planninggirl Member

Keren,

Words cannnot even express how sorry I am for your loss. Your family will be in my thoughts!

Marisa

24. Erineliza

Erineliza Well-Known Member

I can't imagine what you are enduring and I am so sorry- I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. :hug99:

25. trustinHim

trustinHim Well-Known Member

Blessed are they who mourn,
    for they shall be comforted.
    Matthew 5: 3-12

26. littletwinstars

littletwinstars Well-Known Member

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. May the love and strength of your friends and family surround you during this very difficult time. :hug99:

27. Flutterbymama

Flutterbymama Well-Known Member

QUOTE(Keren @ Jun 5 2008, 02:00 PM) [snapback]812295[/snapback]
    I am angry with god. It doesn't make me believe any less, but I am angry. I think the way it was done was very cruel...
    I can't even understand it... I was so happy to be past 24 weeks and then...

I don't like it when people tell me that it happened for a reason because if I believe that than I'll believe that the reason is ME.
    Keren.

You have every right to be angry and hurt and to feel betrayed and whatever else you got going on there. Just take it one day - one hour - one minute at a time, whatever you have to do to get through it. You'll never forget your babies or the hurt. You love them. You are and always will be their mommy.
    And about the comment captioned above, I think that's people having no idea what to say but feeling the need to say SOMETHING. What you are going through is so big most people don't know what to say. And I think some people truly believe that there's a reason for everything and since that thought comforts them it should comfort you too. They're misguided perhaps but I doubt it's meant maliciously. I will pray for you and your family. I hope you find peace.

28. jec34e

jec34e Well-Known Member

I am so so so sorry also. I have no idea what you're going through but I feel awful for you! You are in my thoughts and prayers.

29. jec34e

jec34e Well-Known Member

The reason it happened is not you!

30. VivGuest

VivGuest Well-Known Member

My heart goes out to you :hug99:

31. noahandjacobsmom

noahandjacobsmom Well-Known Member

Your story gave me goosebumps....I am truly sorry for your loss. It makes you realize what you really should be thankful for in life.

My prayers are with you. :hug99:

32. I am so sorry to hear about your double loss. Thinking of you and your family all the way down in little ole New Zealand.

Hugs to you. xx

33. mommymauro

mommymauro Well-Known Member

I am soooo very sorry, my tears are just flowing down my check... i wish i had something magical to say... i am soo sorry... my heart aches for your loss :love0028:

34. Aprilisdisney

Aprilisdisney Well-Known Member

[SIZE=10pt]I am so sorry for your loss ~ you and your family will be in our thoughts and prayers :love0028:

April
    [/SIZE]

35. shellnmurph

shellnmurph Member

Iam so very sorry!