How to plan the interior of the apartment?

Discussion in 'General' started by Jeraldina, Mar 4, 2020.

1. Jeraldina

Jeraldina Well-Known Member

With the appearance of the second child, I can not put everything in place in the apartment. My son is growing up and he's going to need his own room. We plan to make repairs in the summer. Our apartment is three rooms. I have another eldest son. The eldest son is 18 years old. He rarely comes home and lives on campus. But still I would like that he too had his room in his parents' house how to plan the arrangement of the ground and the layout of the rooms?

2. malep

malep Well-Known Member

I did the repairs last year, too. We moved into a new apartment before Christmas. My advice to you. You'll use virtual staging https://www.spotlessagency.com/. According to the plan of your apartment will be placed furniture and all the details inside the apartment. So much easier and cheaper than to remodel repairs in the apartment.

3. Yorda

Yorda Active Member

I can't imagine how repairs can be done without planning. After all, it is easier to calculate beforehand than then to carry pipes and wires

4. Suffmann

Suffmann Member

When I was planning the interior and exterior for my summer house the first thing I decided to buy was a hot tub. It is something. If you haven't tried it you definitely need. And if you want to buy one then don't forget about a cover. You can find many options on this link.

5. hipiva

hipiva Active Member

To give the interior comfort and elegance place the flowers at home. For flowers you can choose square plant pots uk https://getpotted.com/planters/square/. Such flower pots can complement the interior design. You can plant flowers of different types and sizes

6. salavap

salavap Well-Known Member

it is very difficult to plan repairs

7. I agree that it is difficult to plan repairs because the estimation always happens to be less than the actual cost. Especially if you live in New York. But this year I found Handy Kith who helped me with kitchen renovation and installation of a few spare sockets for the coffee-machine! I also ordered a new kitchen furniture set and they assembled it all in one day. I thought that with NYC prices they would charge me a fortune, but no, the bill was really affordable.

8. Oliver56

Oliver56 Active Member

By the way, friend, I guess that you can also learn more information about beezzly as there you can find some decorations ideas and house inspiration tips as well. Personally, I think that all these articles there are very informative so I'm sure that you will love everything there. check that resource too.

9. Kvoossil

Kvoossil Member

We recently bought a new apartment closer to the city center, the apartment is spacious, but with no furniture at all. Now we want to buy new furniture there, advise a few stores that sell quality furniture. And also what style is the most popular now?

10. Kvoossil

Kvoossil Member

Found a cool article with recommendations on the choice, now I will read and probably share my opinion on the choice of furniture and the experience that is conveyed in this article.

11. Kvoossil

Kvoossil Member

Try to do everything in about one color scheme. Otherwise, it looks tasteless, look projects from novice interior designers in many such problems are obtained in their projects. On this, if you buy a dining table, then try to keep one color scheme. If you have all the furniture is white or granite. Then it's better to buy a modern dining table https://www.roomservice360.com/modern-dining-room-furniture/dining-tables.html in the same color. There is a wide selection.
    [​IMG]