How to build muscle at home?

Discussion in 'General' started by Jorden Baston, Mar 2, 2021.

1. Jorden Baston

Jorden Baston New Member

Recently, a girl dumped me for not working on my body. Who can tell you how to start swinging at home and where you can find that girl who will love me the way I am?

2. Barak Smith

Barak Smith New Member

A loving girl will never leave you, it does not matter to her whether you are pumped up or not. If she didn't like something about you, she could tell you what to change.

3. Innel Chane

Innel Chane New Member

I am sure that you are very beautiful and that any girl will like you. There are many dating sites where you can find a girl who will support you and advise you in everything. I can recommend the site https://blackdatingsites.net/black-men-dating-white-women/, where you can see statistics on dating black men with white women. I'm sure you deserve the best girl!

4. Caroll

Caroll Active Member

My husband is also concerned about this issue. He trains at home, but the effect of training is almost invisible. How can I help him?

5. Daneshka

Daneshka Active Member

To get beautiful muscles, your husband needs food rich in protein and he also needs to find a home workout plan for different muscles groups with a minimum number of sets, but with using additional weight. I know that good dumbbells and barbells are very expensive, but you can easily replace them with resistance bands set men. This is really a very effective home workout equipment that doesn't require a lot of storage space and is very easy to use.