How do you manage towards the end?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by Ice cream, Feb 22, 2015.

1. Ice cream

Ice cream Member

I'm 30 weeks now and HUGE! How do u manage physically moving around? I feel like I'll never look normal again :(

2. rayceryin12

rayceryin12 Well-Known Member

One day at a time. Take advantage of your good days!!

3. Ice cream

Ice cream Member

Lol! What good days? Kidding but really- I can't sleep, can't eat and can't move :( But grateful to be holding here....

4. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I remember feeling that way towards the end.  Just hang in there and get as much rest as you can. As RayceRyin12 said, take advantage of the good days too!

5. cheezewhiz24

cheezewhiz24 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

My answer to your topic is not well. I didn't handle twin pregnancy well at all. I was on modified bed rest, lonely, hurting and hating my limitations. Oh and growing out of maternity clothes meant to last the rest of my pregnancy. It was actually depressing.

Putting on my underwear was painful, nor could I roll over from one side to the other without stopping on my back.

Twin pregnancy is freaking hard. You just get through today and take care of yourself-plenty of water and food. If you can't eat a meal all at once, nibble off of it for an hour. A countdown calendar might be helpful just do give you something to look forward to.