Help! Does anyone have an extra metal bar for the Baby Trend Double Snap and Go Stroller? Please!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by TiffanyRH, Nov 14, 2012.

1. TiffanyRH

TiffanyRH Active Member

I bought a Baby Trend Double Snap and Go Stroller from Craigslist a few months back. Well today I got our carseats in the mail, and when I tried them on the stroller, I realized that the stroller is missing the metal bar that the front car seat rest on by the handle. It has the plastic bar that the back of the car seat clips to, but not the metal bar that the front of the car seat rests on. :( I know not all brands of car seats that work with the stroller need that bar so I am assuming the previous owner didn't use it. Does anyone have an extra bar or have a stroller they no longer use and can send me the bar off theirs? I am more than willing to pay the shipping!!!! I called Baby Trend and they said they have replacement bars but they r on back order and they don't know when they will be getting them in and I'm having these girls in 2 months so I need it asap. If any of u can help me out, I would be so grateful!!!
    Tiffany

2. 3under2!

3under2! Well-Known Member

Did you try ebay?

3. TiffanyRH

TiffanyRH Active Member

great idea!