Hello Everyone

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by Tracy5780, Feb 3, 2009.

1. Tracy5780

Tracy5780 Well-Known Member

Hi All

Just wanted to introduce myself to everyone..My name is Tracy and i am just about 14 weeks pregnant with my first babies! I found out at my 6 week sonogram that i was having fraternal twins....i was totally amazed...not only would i be having one but two!!! I am still quite suprised but am very excited.(and a tad nervous too...) My husband and I have decided not to find out the sex of the babies until they are born..I am still feeling a little sick so any tips for getting rid of morning sickness would be great! :)

2. Danibell

Danibell Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Congratulations and welcome to TS Tracy!! We're having b/g frats, very exciting!!

If your m/s is bad talk to your ob, they can give you phenergan (which makes you sleepy), or zofran for it! Also i heard taking half a unisom pill and some vitamin b6 can help with morning sickness too!

For me, I lived on pb&j toast, hot tea and lemonade for the first trimester! :D I finally started feeling better about 19 wks or so!

3. Kyrstyn

Kyrstyn Well-Known Member

Hi Tracy! :wavey: Congratulations on your Twin Pregnancy and Welcome to TS!!

4. summerfun

summerfun Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Hi Tracy, welcome to Twinstuff! :welcome: Congrats on your twins. :Clap:

5. lorinboyett

lorinboyett Well-Known Member

Welcome to Twinsuff!! I took zofran for my morning sickness and right at the end of it I realized if I just ate something small that it really did help to not be nauseous so I tried to get ahead of the sickness and keep myself somewhat full.

6. WaterGuzzler

WaterGuzzler Well-Known Member

Welcome to the board, Tracy! You will find tons of support here--it's a great forum! I don't have any suggestions for your m/s as I've always been pretty fortunate in that department, but I hope you find something that works for you soon. Oh, actually I bought some ginger candies at a health food store for my best friend when she was sick and she said that they did seem to help a little sometimes. Maybe you could try that?

7. timba09

timba09 Well-Known Member

Hi Tracy! Welcome to TS! :)

Small, frequent meals helped me deal with the MS. That often meant a trip to the kitchen for a 3:00 a.m. bowl of cherrios. LOL. If I let my stomach get empty, oooohhhhh boy, was I in for it. Hope you start to feel better soon!

8. becky5

becky5 Guest

Congratulations and :welcome: !! I had terrible all day sickness that nothing really cured except for time!

BTW, if you want to fix your ticker....go back to ticker factory, create a ticker, copy the BBCode option, and paste it into your signature box under my controls.

9. Momof2wonders

Momof2wonders Well-Known Member

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Wishing you a very happy and healthy pregnancy :D

10. Jenn79

Jenn79 Well-Known Member

:welcome: to TS!

Congrats on your pregnancy.

jenn

11. nicinthebu

nicinthebu Well-Known Member

Congrats to you on your twin pregnancy. Welcome to TS- I've found it to be a great information resource and support network!

12. jasonsmommy

jasonsmommy Well-Known Member

Hello, Welcome! CONGRATS on the babies.. Just wanted to say that the only way to know for sure that they are frats, while in womb, is if they are Girl/Boy. Otherwise, you could still be carrying Identical twins too. I assume you saw 2 sacs and 2 placentas, which lead you or your doc to think Frats..

After Birth, if they have different blood types, they are for sure Frats, but if the type is the same, you will need a DNA test to figure it out..

Again Hugs and Happy Babies! :clapping:

13. Twinnylou

Twinnylou Well-Known Member

Congratulations and :welcome: to twinstuff!! x

14. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Congratulations and Welcome to TS!