Have you seen our NEW AND IMPROVED Health Issues' Experienced Members list?

Discussion in 'Childhood and Beyond (4+)' started by 4kids4Cat, Feb 23, 2007.

1. 4kids4Cat

4kids4Cat Well-Known Member

Have you seen our NEW AND IMPROVED Health Issues' Experienced Members list? Have you seen the list at all?

In our Health Issues and Special Needs forum, we have a list of "Experienced Members" in various health issues, available for all TS members; made up of our own TS members. [​IMG] If you have specific questions and/or concerns about a particular health topic, you can contact a fellow TS'er who has personal experience in that matter in question.

This list has been around for a couple of years, but it has recently been updated and upgraded. It's newer and better and organized by topic/subtopic. Check it out! If you have a health issue and are willing to be contacted (most likely via PT), please post your own "Experience," in the Health Issues thread. The more members we have contribute to the list, the better resource it will be for all of us! [​IMG]

2. MNTwinSquared

MNTwinSquared Well-Known Member

[​IMG] Awesome job Cathy! That will come in handy! [​IMG]

3. melissao

melissao Well-Known Member

It looks great Cathy [​IMG] I hope it will help someone!

4. greenslade7

greenslade7 Well-Known Member

what a wonderful resource. thank you so much!!

5. 2rosebuds

2rosebuds Well-Known Member

That is great! I know I can add my name to a few list....I will take a better look later and get back to you.

6. mich17

mich17 Well-Known Member

Very interesting!

7. TwinxesMom

TwinxesMom Well-Known Member

It's great for all of us and those too come! [​IMG]

8. 4kids4Cat

UPDATE:
    WOW! We have an awesome catalog of health issues attached to people loaded with information, support and advice! Thank you, thank you, to all of you who have contributed to our Experienced Members List. [​IMG]

I want to remind you to come back and check to see that I've entered your information correctly. Also, if you change your screen name, please let me know, so I can change it, in the list.

Please continue to add to our database. [​IMG]

Thanks!
    Cathy

9. 4kids4Cat

One more thing:

If you see spelling errors, or you think certain conditions/issues could be described better and/or more clearly, please let me know. We want this list to be as helpful and useful as possible.

Thanks!

10. tbpmtb

tbpmtb Well-Known Member

Wow Cathy. That is an impressive list. Thank you so much for putting it together. I'm sure it will be useful to so many people.

Take care!