Happy happy birthday babies! July 23rd - Cameron & Chase - AmyD

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by Her Royal Jennyness, Jul 22, 2007.

1. Her Royal Jennyness

Her Royal Jennyness Well-Known Member

:birthday: :birthday: HAPPY BIRTHDAY [SIZE=12pt]Cameron & Chase HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!![/SIZE] :birthday: :birthday:

Before you leave us for the big world of the 1-5 yr. board - a few requests!!
    • Can you show us a before and after pic? (If you are a rewards member you can attach it otherwise you can provide a link)
    • Summarize your last year with your little loves!!
    • Tell us about your 1st birthday plans? Do you have a theme or something special you are going to do?

:sign0016: to the 1-5 board and please visit the First Year Often!!!

2. MichelleL

MichelleL Well-Known Member

:yahoo: :birthday: :birthday: :yahoo:

3. becky5

becky5 Guest

:birthday: Cameron! :birthday: Chase! Congratulations Mommy!

4. seamusnicholas

seamusnicholas Well-Known Member

Have a wonderful day!!!!! :birthday: We will be following you to year 1-5 tomorrow!

5. AmyD

AmyD Well-Known Member

Thanks for the birthday wishes! I can't believe a year has gone by already. It's been the hardest year of my life, but the most rewarding one too. When I look back at the pictures from when the boys were born, it's hard to believe they were actually that tiny (a little over 2 1/2 pounds each). I am amazed at how they've grown and how happy they are considering all that they've gone through. I can't imagine my life without them.

Chase then
    Chase now

Cameron then
    Cameron now

We had a Backyardigans birthday party yesterday at my mom's house with about 25 kids and adults. We put a slip'n slide in the backyard for the kids who came, and it was a big hit. The boys loved the decorations, and they loved their cake! They didn't really dig in though. They wanted us to feed them!

I couldn't have made it through this past year without all the advice from TS. I'll see some of you on the 1-5 year board soon!

6. JDMummy

JDMummy Well-Known Member

OMG Amy, they were so little! Thanks for posting their pictures!

Sorry I am just posting now, I could not get on TS for a long time!

:a_smil09: :a_smil09: Happy Birthday Chase! :banana: :banana: Happy Birthday Cameron! :birthday: :itwins_boys: