Happily pregnant but scared

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by babyhopes09, Oct 13, 2013.

1. babyhopes09

babyhopes09 Well-Known Member

We just got our 2nd beta back and my numbers went from 54 on Friday to 440 on Monday. We had a gestational demise at 10 weeks and then a persistent ectopic that took 2 surgeries and 2 shots of methotrexate to get rid of.. Our girls were a very welcome blessing with IUI and then DS, our surprise blessing, was born 16 months later. We have always wanted a number 4 but life has been hectic... To say the least.... Lately.... We just started trying and thought there was ZERO chance anytime soon. I've had crazy symptoms since the 2nd beta draw and I'm worried about another ectopic. Ultrasound is on Tuesday and I'm nervous but grateful as heck.

2. weegus

weegus Well-Known Member

Congratulations on your pregnancy!!!  I am so sorry to hear about your previous losses; I can see why your are scared!  I hope your fears can be put to rest once you see the ultrasound!  Sending prayers for a healthy pregnancy!

3. Danibell

Danibell Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Congratulations!!  I'm so sorry about your losses, I understand your fear completely!  Try not to worry too much, there's not much else you can do but hang in there!! :hug:

4. FGMH

FGMH Well-Known Member

Congratulations and good luck for Tuesday! I understand your fears so well, it is hard being pregnant after losses. For me the early ultrasound made a huge difference - I am still nervous but a bit more relaxed and confident.

5. Specky

Specky Well-Known Member

Congratulations! I'm sorry for all of your struggles. Sometimes I wish I could find out at 28wks just so I wouldn't have to worry for so long. Lol!

How was your ultra sound today? I hope everything went well.

6. babyhopes09

babyhopes09 Well-Known Member

Went for ultrasound today.. Gestational/yolk sac in the right place. We saw both sacs and where fetal pole will be, though no fetal pole. Hoping we have a fetal pole at next ultrasound next wk