gross *gag*

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by chatongris, Jul 19, 2010.

1. chatongris

chatongris Well-Known Member

ok so my belly skin is nice smooth taut, no new stretchmarks yet *knock on wood*

today i feel wrinkly bubbly, soft, loose skin on the bottom of my belly. It feels like ball sack without balls in it. Freaked I call my ob.

its EDEMA on my belly and he said it will probably get worse and won't go away until after i give birth. Pleasant. this makes me feel so beautiful.

2. lharrison1

lharrison1 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Awwww the joys of a twin pregnancy!! it does some freaky weird things to your body I tell you!
    :hug:
    I hope it doesnt get too bad or bother you much at all!

3. cheezewhiz24

cheezewhiz24 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

So that's what that was! Good to know! It has gone away, though.

4. zanetaya

zanetaya Well-Known Member

hehe.....I understand. But, don't get too excited about no stretch marks yet. I am almost 35 weeks and just got my 1st 2 stretch marks at week 34. Bummer!!! I've had 2 other pregnancies and thought I was in the clear. Yea right, no such luck. :) Oh well. I'm over it now. I hope you don't get them though.

5. maeghanalyson

maeghanalyson Active Member

wow go you with no stretch marks!!! I'm sorry! I feel ya though.

6. AmynTony

AmynTony Well-Known Member

I had the same thing on my belly - it caused no scarring and it went away after delivery...it would be really small in the morning and by the end of the day it was HUGE - kind of like my ankles LOL!!

7. jjzollman

jjzollman Well-Known Member

:rofl: If I had been drinking something when I read this line, no doubt it would have been all over my computer screen.

I got very slight stretch marks at the very end (34 weeks or so, had the babies at 35+1) and the stretch marks have completely gone away! Hang in there! :hug:

8. ihavesevensons

ihavesevensons Well-Known Member

good luck, mine never went away!