Grey's Anatomy

Discussion in 'General' started by brandycaviness, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Juj

Juj Well-Known Member

Ditto, Di!

That is all I can think about when I see him!

2. nateandbrig

nateandbrig Well-Known Member

Can I just say how much I :wub: last nights episode!!!!

I don't know how to use the spoiler so I won't go into it too much but I LOVED how it ended and where things are going. And so happy with what they've done with Christina's character.

3. Juj

Juj Well-Known Member

Check this out!

Just when you think they've got nothing left up their sleeves, Shonda Rhimes does it again.

A new twist is coming to Seattle Grace in Feburary. For the first time, Grey's Anatomy will be taking a 24 approach and present an episode in real-time.

The episode's titled Golden Hour and will follow Ellen Pompeo's character Meredith Grey as she runs the E.R. during the first hour after a trauma. It's gonna be bloody. It's gonna be sad. It's gonna be great TV drama.

4. threebecamefive

threebecamefive Well-Known Member

I missed Thursday nights show. Can someone fill me in on what happened? Thanks!

5. Juj

Juj Well-Known Member

Here's the show and recap:
    http://abc.go.com/shows/greys-anatomy/episode-detail/start-me-up/669271

6. Juj

Juj Well-Known Member

Can't wait for a new episode!

7. Katheros

Katheros Well-Known Member

Are the new episodes ever starting again? I'm getting anxious!! :lol:

8. megkc03

megkc03 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

This week!! :woo: :woo:

1 person likes this.
  9. sulik110202

sulik110202 Well-Known Member

I had the entire season DVR'd and just caught up in January and I am so excited for the new episodes to start again.

10. Katheros

I second your :woo: :woo: I can't wait!

11. TwinLove

TwinLove Well-Known Member

Finally!!! :Clap:

I just watched the last episode last night. :good: I was upset because I have a friend who goes to the spoiler sites and she ruined the :woah: moment I should have had when Callie said she's pregnant. <_< But I am thrilled she is!! :good:

I'm glad Christina is back!

12. sulik110202

So it appears the new OB doctor is going to be Alex's new love interest?

13. dfaut

dfaut 30,000-Post Club

It's a little sad that Meredith wants to be pregnant and Callie just has an accident. I'm sure they'll get Mer there too one of these days!

Kathy, apparently. She's going to string him along. I like her - she's a firecracker and pretty!!

14. twoplustwo

twoplustwo Well-Known Member

Missed it, who is the father of Callie's accidental pregnancy?

15. TwinLove

McSteamy. :spiteful: I love Sloane... :wub:

I'm liking all the story lines so far! :good: And the new dr. for Alex looks like a good character. I'm glad they aren't focusing on Bailey as much and her love interests because I just don't buy those story-lines. :blush:

16. dfaut

dfaut 30,000-Post Club

Liz, I'm with you! Even though she had that little episode last week. The fumbling and bumbling about sleeping was just stupid!

17. Juj

Juj Well-Known Member

So whatcha think of the musical?

18. KeriU

KeriU Well-Known Member

I did not like the musical! I had to watch it an hour after it aired...I just fast forwarded thru most of it. I guess I didn't see the point in it. It got old really fast.

19. sulik110202

I think the musical distracted from the episode. Was it the real actors singing? It sounded like it in some instances but how did they get an entire cast that could sing?

20. Mama_Kim

Mama_Kim Well-Known Member

Ridiulously stupid. The show can stand on its own without gimmicks.

21. TwinLove

:bad: That's all I'm saying.

22. nateandbrig

I could not agree more. I think you said it on facebook but they totally ruined a great episode with the singing.

23. Katheros

Scrubs did it first and better. I agree that it would have been much better without the singing. Maybe they are trying to play off the popularity of Glee or something? I think just playing the right song in the background, like they usually do, works better.

Although I did like Owen singing.. :wub:

24. TwinLove

:good: I did.

I thought that was the creepiest part! :lol: He doesn't come across as a singer to me and it seemed forced. :pardon: Me and you could never be friends. ;)

1 person likes this.
  25. Katheros

I thought Lexi singing was the worst.. :lol:

26. dfaut

dfaut 30,000-Post Club

I really am so glad to hear I'm not alone! Finally watched it and :nea: BIG FAT MISS! NOT WINNING..... LOSING! It did NOTHING for the story!

27. ckreh

ckreh Well-Known Member

I totally agree. I just watched it the other night and was like WTH am I watching Glee or American idol. Then I wondered if it was really the actors singing and if so how did they get them to do it. It was pretty corny and I hope there are not going to be more episodes like this or I am dropping it from my DVR list.

28. Rollergiraffe

Rollergiraffe Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Sarah Ramirez is a kick *** broadway gal, so I am sure they just wanted to capitalize on that. What a joke though... I hate musicals. :girl_devil:

29. nateandbrig

aww I love a good musical and I LOVED her voice but Greys isn't the place to do it! And maybe (a very big maybe) if it had been a fun, up-beat show theme then the music wouldn't have been such an irritation but the fact it was such a sad show (or should have been) the music just didn't fit. :pardon:

30. jjzollman

jjzollman Well-Known Member

I actually had to turn it off - I still haven't watched it. DH and I usually watch it together - he tolerates it :laughing:. But we got about 10 minutes into it and it didnt' seem like the singing was going to stop, so he said, "Really? Do I have to watch a musical Grey's?" :lol: So, it is sitting in the DVR waiting - and I'm not even looking that forward to watching it!

31. dfaut

dfaut 30,000-Post Club

The story was important, but the music didn't do it for me. I know that Sara Ramierez is Broadway, but .... PUH-LEAZE! No more musical shows! They do this with most shows I guess? Glad that is over with!

1 person likes this.
  32. Juj

Juj Well-Known Member

Looking forward to Thursday. New Episode!

33. TwinLove

Finally! :woohoo: I'm still not sure why they are having all these repeats this year. :umm:

34. dfaut

dfaut 30,000-Post Club

Just watched the season Finale!!! :gah:

35. megkc03

megkc03 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Have you heard the latest? I heard Meredith as well...
    Dempsey