Grey's Anatomy

Discussion in 'General' started by brandycaviness, Sep 24, 2009.

1. j_and_j_twins

j_and_j_twins Well-Known Member

I'm watching, not enjoying it too much, very intense, I know they are dealing with the post traumatic stress, but I wish they had gone ahead a bit into future.

2. dfaut

dfaut 30,000-Post Club

It is rather dark so far, but I'm still engrossed when watching! :D

3. Juj

Juj Well-Known Member

I'm watching and am exhausted after the show! It is draining me!

And why Sandra Oh doesn't get an Emmy (or whatever they are called) is beyond me.

4. TwinLove

TwinLove Well-Known Member

I have to agree with you, she is one of the best actresses out there! :popcorn: She always has me :cry:

I'm enjoying this season so far. I'm glad they didn't make little of it all... though I do hope they don't spend the whole season on it. Then it might get old.

Is it wrong that I'm still pulling for Cristina and Avery? :blush: :pardon:

5. dfaut

dfaut 30,000-Post Club

Liz! I know - not liking her and Hunt together! They don't have that CHEMISTRY.

6. Juj

Juj Well-Known Member

So wrong that it's right!

Although kudos to Owen for going to Meredith's and getting Cristina. :good:
    Even though Meredith already fixed her! :) :friends:

7. TwinLove

I LOVED when she said that! :laughing: She was not going to give him credit for her work. ;)

8. dfaut

dfaut 30,000-Post Club

That was funny!

9. twoplustwo

twoplustwo Well-Known Member

I am not a hunt/Cristina fan. I odn't know who I like Cristina with but not him.

I loved that line too! Very funny.

This has been a bit intense emotionally but I also think it is lacking something. Not sure what it is. Maybe their playful banter etc. Not much playful going on right now.
    I HATE that annoying little gnat of an intern (brown hair one) who follows Derek around. Am I the only one totally irritated by her?

10. TwinLove

Oh no Alison, you are not the only one annoyed by her. <_< And I hope they do not start up that storyline they were starting last year where she was crushing hard on Derek. If Derek were to cheat, she does not seem the type. :pardon:

11. JDMummy

JDMummy Well-Known Member

I admit, this is the first season I haven't watched Grey's :wub: Somehow I just couldn't get into it. I really don't like Cristina and Owen... I dream of the day that Isaiah Washington comes back into the picture but it won't happen. :cry:

Maybe I will try to catch up on ABC.com. Still not sure.

12. twoplustwo

I agree! she is so annoying if Derek starts something with her I just may stop watching the show! :bad:

I love how the couple Cristina was talking to before the surgery about the last time she saw them she was about to marry Burke! I too LOVED them together.

Sarah, you are going to have to catch up and watch it so we can talk about it!!!

13. Juj

Juj Well-Known Member

So that's it? Callie & Arizona are gone?!

14. twoplustwo

What? I misses the episode! what happened?? Julie, do tell!

15. Juj

Juj Well-Known Member

Oh no, Alison! I hope I didn't spoil it for you. I should have used those spoiler! :pardon:

16. TwinLove

:gah: I just watched it last night and I'm so upset that they're just out like that. :( :( :( :(

17. Juj

Juj Well-Known Member

Alison, I copied this from a recap website:

Spoiler Alert!
    Another new development arises when Arizona is informed she has won a prestigious grant. But the catch is it will take her away from Seattle-Grace and away from Callie. She will have to go to Africa for a year. This, of course does not sit well with Callie.

The most shocking news is that Arizona and Callie have reconciled their differences over Arizona going to Africa: they both will be going. How the show is going to handle this storyline remains to be seen, but if the vivacious pair is being written out of Grey's that will be a big hole to fill.

18. Katheros

Katheros Well-Known Member

I've been watching the older episodes, last night I saw the one where Owen and Christina first met. I really liked it! I like them together more than Burke, I never liked him! :laughing:

And after watching so many episodes, I have to wonder if this is how real hospitals are like, everyone sleeping with everyone else?? :laughing:

19. twoplustwo

No problem, I just want to k now what happened. I probably won't go back and watch it.
    Julie thanks for the recap! Oh no, I better make sure I see it this week!

20. dfaut

dfaut 30,000-Post Club

Callie's not gone! What a strange breakup!

21. nateandbrig

nateandbrig Well-Known Member

I'm going to miss Arizona on the show! It was strange how they did it... I want the old Christina back :cry:

22. threebecamefive

threebecamefive Well-Known Member

Anyone else getting tired of Christina's storyline this year? Enough already. Or maybe it's just me??! Stick her in therapy until she is functioning, or fire her! OK, I know that doesn't make for good TV, but geez . . . would her behavior even remotely be allowed in real life?

Anyway, I miss the spunky, full of pi$$ and vinegar Christina.

23. dfaut

dfaut 30,000-Post Club

I couldn't agree more! Ok, poor you... yeah yeah yeah! :headbang: Be done with it!

24. twoplustwo

I agree I totally miss the old Christina. this one doesn't seem to "fit" with her personality.

The whole Arizona/Callie break up was lame. Really? Why would she wait until they are about to board the plane? Why not when they are alone in the car going there or better yet when they are still hoe, about to leave? I didn't like that. It didn't seem to fit with Arizona's personality either.

25. TwinLove

Yes! I agree... who would break up like that. :rolleyes: And like Alison said, it doesn't fit Arizona's personality at all. Lame-o indeed!

Me too... I'm over her. :rolleyes:

26. Juj

Juj Well-Known Member

I don't remember ANY of that. Must have falling asleep! :lazy:

27. dfaut

dfaut 30,000-Post Club

That's just it! Not Arizona's style at all!

I think Christina's going to be back in full spunk soon. Until then! :cry: me a river!

28. Katheros

Katheros Well-Known Member

I agree about Arizona & Callie, I don't think it fits Arizona's personality the way their break up happened.

I loved the story from the episode before with Alex and the little girl that took him to her class. :wub:

29. twoplustwo

Oh I hope so!!

Me too! Loved that. I do like the development of Alex's character. He is really coming into his own. He used to be all about goofing around and sleeping with women but he seems to have suddenly become a "real" doctor and have a serious respectable side. I like it!

30. Mama_Kim

Mama_Kim Well-Known Member

I squealed out loud when I saw Daniel Sunjata (Franco from Rescue Me) as the hottie nurse Eli last night!! Love him!! :D Even Lou said, "Hey, that's Franco!" :rofl:

31. dfaut

dfaut 30,000-Post Club

I thought the Fish scene was her "aha moment" (Christina) about coming back. The previews show her in scrubs in the hospital, so it's inevitable - but how?

I can't believe Callie shut the door on Arizona! :woah: :faint:

32. TwinLove

I couldn't believe it but I was SO happy she did it! :clapping: No offense to Arizona but the way she just dropped Callie was so wrong... she could have at least called her or written since she had left. :(

33. dfaut

dfaut 30,000-Post Club

Very true Liz! Jaw dropping none-the-less! She could have kept in touch I am sure! I did like her character and it'll be interesting to see her back!

34. twoplustwo

I agree Liz!!

Arizona sure looked surprised. LOL!

I'm just waiting to Cristina to turn things around and go back to the hospital. It's not the same without her.

35. dfaut

dfaut 30,000-Post Club

I liked how they 'called Cristina home' with her following the sirens. That was fitting to me!

I was cracking up at Stark saying "I hate this place" I love Peter MacNicol and most of his characters he plays, so it'll be interesting to see how they turn him around or run him out. I loved him as the "biscuit" on Ally McBeal! And on Numbers he was a quirky guy, too. Looks like he might already be gone, but Chief Weber said Arizona would have to work under him!? LOL!

It was a great start to the new year on Grey's!