Grey's Anatomy

Discussion in 'General' started by brandycaviness, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Gordana

Gordana Well-Known Member

I miss Burke too. Christina had such great chemistry with him. What a hot couple they were. I don't like this Mercy West merger story, too many new doctors to keep track of. Call me selfish, but I liked the cozy circle of Seattle Grace doctors. Katherine Heigl will be back, she's taking time off for a movie.

2. MrsBQ02

MrsBQ02 Well-Known Member

Katherine's just shooting a movie, and as of now I haven't heard reports of her permanantly leaving, though we all know she and SR may have a fairly rocky relationship.... but I think in the end somehow we'll find out it wasn't her fault w/ the kidney thing.

And did anyone watch the PP epi afterwards w/ Bailey? They kept talking about how Taye Diggs' character had cardio-thorastic (sp?) experience, so I wonder if his character will end up on Grey's as a cardio guy for Christina??

I agree w/ Kathy- none of the MW docs were likable at all! Yuck-- I really miss the original "fab five" w/ Bailey in charge! I hope they don't last too long. I'm looking forward to Mer's maternity time to be over so she can take center stage again-- she really is the heart of the show!

3. TwinLove

TwinLove Well-Known Member

:eek: Good catch Marissa! That would be alot of hotness on Greys'! :laughing:

4. j_and_j_twins

j_and_j_twins Well-Known Member

Did anyone watch last night, I really didn't enjoy the way they did the show last night, very strange.

5. lorig6

lorig6 Well-Known Member

I agree! I was not happy about it. They have too much going on and too many people to follow. I'm wondering if Alex will have a "relationship" with that girl with the short hair.

6. brandycaviness

brandycaviness Well-Known Member

I am watching it now and to be honest. I am having a hard time getting through it. I hate it when kids are involved. :cry:

7. foppa2102

foppa2102 Well-Known Member

i watched last night for the first time in several months... why was meredith in a wheelchair??

8. Gordana

Gordana Well-Known Member

Ugh this Mercy West storyline has to die and those doctors from there have to go. I didn't like last night's episode at all. I want to see more drama in the relationships between these doctors not drama in the ER.

9. Juj

Juj Well-Known Member

She donated a kidney to her father. I'm guessing hospital policy is to wheel her out in a wheelchair.

Oh and to hide the fact that she was pregnant IRL!

10. dfaut

dfaut 30,000-Post Club

One Mercy Wester - gonzo! Just pickin' em' off, one by one?

11. TwinLove

Hopefully. :diablo: Though I wouldn't mind if they kept that hot doctor from Mercy (well, hot in my eyes :spiteful: )

12. dfaut

dfaut 30,000-Post Club

Which one is that? The one that duped Izzy?

13. FirstTimeMom814

FirstTimeMom814 Well-Known Member

EWWW...NO!

This guy : Jesse Williams , he plays Jackson. I hope he sticks around. He is YUMMY!

14. TwinLove

Yes him. :wub: :wub: :wub:

I'm with Trish on the guy that duped Izzy ... Ewwwww. Not my cup o'tea at all. :lol:

15. MrsBQ02

MrsBQ02 Well-Known Member

so after last night's epi, why on earth is the chief such a cranky pants all of a sudden? I get that the merger isn't a "fun time" for him, but for goodness sakes, it really seems a bit out of character for him- especially w/ Derek at the end. I don't like it.

16. TwinLove

Marissa, I was wondering the same thing! :umm: He totally changed his attitude from one episode to the next?!?! Maybe he feels/is threatened by Derek and that's why? And they went behind his back and asked Derek? :pardon: At the end when Derek got fired and he said "no I'm not, we'll talk more tomorrow" or something along those lines, I totally thought Derek was going to say he was chief now.

17. Juj

Juj Well-Known Member

I think they wanted to link the two stories so Derek used the quote that the spine tumor patient used on him.

18. megkc03

megkc03 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Anyone else really liking Arizona's character. Makes me *almost* want to go back to school to be a pediatric nurse, or something or other!

Next week's episode looks interesting. The new character who shows up(I think she's a heart doctor?) I used to love on Third Watch(remember that show?).

19. TwinLove

I enjoyed last nights episode. I really do enjoy Arizona and loved seeing Alex like that (and being shirtless didn't hurt ;) ) I'm ready for Grey to come back, I didn't think I'd miss her but I do! :lol: I also would like Christina would break up with the army doctor, he makes me mad. :pardon: She should go for the hottie.

Did you guys see Derek and Little Grey kiss??? :shok: And do you really think it's Izzy that's pregnant? I don't, it made it too obvious... but who then?

20. megkc03

Derek and Little Grey kissed??!?!?! I missed that in the previews! And Izzy pregnant? Hmmmm.... Who else could be then? Little Grey had her baby, Big Grey had her's.... Hmmmm....

I'm honestly waiting for the girl from Mercy West to get her hands on Alex. She's trying that's for sure!

And Alex with no shirt was quite nice..... :FIFblush: And you all know of course he has a set of twins, right? :)

21. TwinLove

Yep, I heard about that a while ago and it really did add to the hawtness factor. :lol:

22. dfaut

dfaut 30,000-Post Club

PHEW! Yes, I like him and that was kinda hot that he went for Yang! :) He's WAY hotter than duper guy!

I do like Arizona!!! I saw Third Watch a handful of times.... I don't know who it is... is it Kim Raver? Was she on 24 as well? LOVED her on 24!!

I'm counting down to bedtime so I can see my shows!!! :p

23. megkc03

Yes-I think that's who it is!

24. nateandbrig

nateandbrig Well-Known Member

I :wub: Arizona!!! And I LOVED Third Watch.. I may have to netflix that, I miss it!

25. E&Msmom

E&Msmom Well-Known Member

Oh I have so many questions!!!!

so whats going on with the chief? what were the "flashbacks"-
    alex & izzy anyone have any predictions
    and of course then theres owen & christina and the new army cardio god.....I cant wait till next week!

26. TwinLove

My guess is he's back to drinking and is drunk through out the day... hence the surgery mistake. :pardon:

I think the chief will become McDreamy and he'll hire Izzy back. I'm not sure if these two will get back together. I kind of hope they do so they can have a real shot at marriage.... and I hate Alex so upset. :blush:

This is Christina's way out of the relationship and off she'll go to that hawty of a doctor from mercy. :spiteful: I don't like Owen at all, so I am hoping they break up!! Owen and the new doctor will hook up.

27. dfaut

dfaut 30,000-Post Club

The Chief is drinking again! So, that's his "affair!" Meredith saw it and knows and the Chief knows she knows!
    Bailey made me laugh SO HARD last night! I wish I had her "flair" for quick thinking and speaking in the moment. (I realize she's scripted, but she's SO good at it!)

Who gives a rip whether Izzie and Alex makes it :D I do think McDreamy will be chief, but I wonder if Bailey's not better for the job?????

I have to take the dog to the groomer....better bolt, more later!

28. Juj

Juj Well-Known Member

You silly!

And yeah, I don't care if Alex & Izzy make it. I'm so over them!

Bailey cracks me up!

29. dfaut

dfaut 30,000-Post Club

That didn't happen....right? Lil' Grey and D kissing?

30. Juj

Juj Well-Known Member

Didn't happen. D was kissing Meredith. It sure did look like Lil' Grey though. Meredith's hair was tucked in her cap.

31. ldrane

ldrane Well-Known Member

Aaawwww....I like Izzie and Alex together!

32. TwinLove

Me too. I especially like to see Alex happy. :wub:

33. JDMummy

JDMummy Well-Known Member

Izzy was a jerk when she came back last week. I was POed at her! :grr:

34. ldrane

ldrane Well-Known Member

Me too!

35. dfaut

dfaut 30,000-Post Club

She was a jerk, but he's REGULARLY a jerk - so it seems par for the course!