~*~FORUM OF THE WEEK~*~

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by TwinLove, Jun 29, 2008.

1. TwinLove

TwinLove Well-Known Member

[SIZE=12pt]Pregnancy After Loss

Every week we will be showcasing a different forum that is part of Twinstuff. We want our expecting moms to know all the different places there are at this site and be comfortable going to them. This weeks forum is theLife after Loss: Pregnancy After Loss Forum & SubForum . The Moderators of this forum are Jen620, rissakaye, twoplustwo . The Mods are there if you have any questions about their forum or TS.

Please feel free to respond back to this thread with your questions or something you learned from visiting this forum. We'll be having the Mods stop by and tell us more about it.

Click here to take a look at the Pregnancy After Loss Subforum
    [/SIZE]

2. rissakaye

rissakaye Well-Known Member TS Moderator

As one of the mods over in Pregnancy After Loss, I would just like to invite you visit or stop by if you would like to help us get this brand new forum going. It's less than a week old, so we're really trying to get up and going over there. It's a place geared for expecting moms who have previously had a loss of any type and would like extra support or to offer extra support.

Please post any questions you have. We'll be checking back.

Marissa

3. twoplustwo

twoplustwo Well-Known Member

QUOTE(rissakaye @ Jun 29 2008, 06:56 PM) [snapback]852411[/snapback]
    As one of the mods over in Pregnancy After Loss, I would just like to invite you visit or stop by if you would like to help us get this brand new forum going. It's less than a week old, so we're really trying to get up and going over there. It's a place geared for expecting moms who have previously had a loss of any type and would like extra support or to offer extra support.

Please post any questions you have. We'll be checking back.

Marissa

What Marissa said! :good:
    Hi :wavey: I'm Alison.
    As many of you know, experiencing a loss, of any kind can take the "magic" out of your pregnancy. It may cause added stresses or anxieties. Our PAL forum is just the place to talk and get support from others who are going through that too.
    Please come over, post your due date and tell us a little about yourself.

4. Jen620

Jen620 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Ditto to what Marissa said!

As many of you know, experiencing a loss, of any kind can take the "magic" out of your pregnancy. It may cause added stresses or anxieties. Our PAL forum is just the place to talk and get support from others who are going through that too.

I'm Jen!! :) 3 months after my twins were born, after the loss of Olivia, I unexpectedly found myself pregnant again. I was fortunate to have an IRL loss group that included many ladies who were pregnant after a loss at the same time I was. Like Alison said, the magic and innocence was gone and (to be honest) many of us were basket cases the entire pregnancy. As many of use have come together to support each other through our losses in PG and LAL, it's logical to have a place to support each other through the next stage: a pregnancy after a loss.

PAL is here for support after any type of loss. Please come on over to talk and share support!

5. TwinLove

TwinLove Well-Known Member

Thank you ladies. :hug99:

6. Safari

Safari Well-Known Member

I had two ID twins pregnancies..... the first we lost the boys to TTTS. Then 2nd, we almost lost the girls to Acute TTTS and Pyloric Stenosis. Pregnancy after Loss is very difficult (and a great book too). Anyway, I hated every part of being pregnant. I was a nervous wreck. I couldn't wait for the preg to end. L&D was actually pretty smooth. Now I have beautiful, healthy 2 yr olds and I never, ever want to be pregnant again.

7. twoplustwo

twoplustwo Well-Known Member

QUOTE(Safari @ Jul 2 2008, 11:27 PM) [snapback]858046[/snapback]
    I had two ID twins pregnancies..... the first we lost the boys to TTTS. Then 2nd, we almost lost the girls to Acute TTTS and Pyloric Stenosis. Pregnancy after Loss is very difficult (and a great book too). Anyway, I hated every part of being pregnant. I was a nervous wreck. I couldn't wait for the preg to end. L&D was actually pretty smooth. Now I have beautiful, healthy 2 yr olds and I never, ever want to be pregnant again.

Sounds like you could be a great source of support for those in the PAL forum. Come on by!