For those of you following along at home... it's twins again.

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by carrie-, Nov 30, 2010.

1. carrie-

carrie- Well-Known Member

I'm seriously in shock.

How on earth are we going to do it -- 4 kids under the age of 2???? The girls probably won't even be 18 months when the next set is born.

I've laughed, I've cried. It's been a day.

2. nateandbrig

nateandbrig Well-Known Member

CONGRATS!!! :hug: You will do great! Just think--you've done twins before, you can do it again! If it helps at all, my youngest are 13 months apart and now that my youngest is almost 2y things are sooo much easier. They are basically all on the same track and eat the same foods and do the same activities.
    :youcandoit:

3. Tamaralynn

Tamaralynn Well-Known Member

Wow, congrats! You can do it though. Remember you only get what you can handle

4. moski

moski Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Wow!! Congratulations!!

5. ECUBitzy

ECUBitzy Well-Known Member

WOW!!! That's awesome! I'm sure it's a shock, just as the first set were. But now you've been there and done that and you will rock! Congrats!!!

6. ohd1974

ohd1974 Well-Known Member

Wowzers!!! Congrats-i would be shocked too-again.

7. AimeeThomp

AimeeThomp Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Wow! Congratulations! Just think - you already know how to handle twins!

8. tinalb

tinalb Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Wow!! Congratulations! You can do it, one day at a time. :hug:

9. Heathermomof5

Heathermomof5 Well-Known Member

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

10. jjzollman

jjzollman Well-Known Member

:youcandoit: :youcandoit: :youcandoit: :youcandoit: :youcandoit:

You can do it!!! :hug: Will it be easy? Not always. Will you be able to make it through? Definitely! :hug:

Congrats!! Think of the stories you'll have to tell when they are all teenagers!! :)

11. june07girl

june07girl Well-Known Member

Wow!! Congratulations and as others have said, you can do this!!

12. MLH

MLH Well-Known Member

Holy Cow! Congrats! I know I'd be in for serious shock as well.

13. TwinLove

TwinLove Well-Known Member

:woah: and Congratulations!! :hug: You will be able to do it... I'm sure you are in shock, as well would be. :youcandoit:

14. megkc03

megkc03 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

WOW! Congratulations!!!!! You won't know how you will do it-but you will just do it.

And just think of how amazingly close they will all be. I'm being honest. My boys are 19 months older than my daughter. They totally adore her, and she them. I wouldn't have it any other way. Best of luck to you!!

15. Rollergiraffe

Rollergiraffe Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Wowza! You're going to be supermom. I am sure once you get over the shock it will be a wonderful, wonderful thing :)

16. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

:woah: and Congratulations! I know I would be shocked too! Just hang tough and :youcandoit:

17. MusicalAli

MusicalAli Well-Known Member

Well holy moly!! Congratulations. You're a pro by now :D Congratulations.

18. silver_stardust

silver_stardust Well-Known Member

:youcandoit: Oh boy!! Congratulations!!! You WILL do great! :grouphug: :woman:

19. FGMH

FGMH Well-Known Member

Congratulations! You will be fine: you know you did it once and survived to tell the story, so you can do it again! GL.

20. carrie-

Thanks everybody... It's been an overwhelming 24+ hours to say the least. I will admit to a few breakdowns - but the pep talks you provide are helping.

I still need a few more days to wrap my head around this whole thing, but I'm sure I will eventually be OK with the whole idea... I can't not be! It's happening! And I keep telling myself once they are here, I won't be able to imagine life without them, just like with my little ladies.

Thanks again.

21. lianyla

lianyla Well-Known Member

Okay I just caught up on your posts, so your first set are frat and these are ID correct? AMAZING! Good luck! That's completely shocking! Congratulations!

22. MNTwinSquared

MNTwinSquared Well-Known Member

Congratulations! Oh, and congratulations again! :) :youcandoit:

23. mhardman

mhardman Well-Known Member

Good luck. You can do it. I am starting to think logistics and my twins are 3. I though t4 under 4 would be crazy, but you have me beat.

24. AmberG

AmberG Well-Known Member

WOW! Congrats! You can do this!

25. sullivanre

sullivanre Well-Known Member

Wow, what are the odds. :youcandoit:

26. carrie-

Evidently higher than **I** ever imagined!!!!!

27. cheezewhiz24

cheezewhiz24 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Agreed- you ought to play the lottery!

Congrats on your 4!

28. medicinemansgirl

medicinemansgirl Well-Known Member

How fun!!! I think the shock is half the fun!! YOu will indeed do great. You've done it before and are well prepared with two of everything you need! I was just as shocked with our 2nd set....but they're just barely 6 years apart. Our 2nd set made 5 kids four and under. But we also have 5 over five so they help. LOL! Congrats on your babies!!!

29. tiff12080

tiff12080 Well-Known Member

Oh My!!! I lurk here just for fun...what an amazing thing..and although it will be trying and difficult...it is truly a blessing! :youcandoit: Like pp said..you got through it once and you will do it again..after the first few months a nice routine will fall into place...enjoy your pregnancy. You will get tons of attention when people see you with your girls and then you tell them it's twins again!! It's like being a celebrity.

30. babyhopes09

babyhopes09 Well-Known Member

Congratulations! We just found out we are pregnant again and we have twin girls around the same age as yours! So, at the least we will be in the same boat with 3 under 2... my girls will be 16 months when this baby... or babies are born.... My DH keeps asking if there is a possibility that we could have twins again and I just tell him... it's not really in our hands!!! =)

31. kcprochazka

kcprochazka Well-Known Member

Congrats!! We were in your position a year ago! It took a few months for it really to sink in, but once it did we were thrilled. :) These guys are such a huge blessing and I can't imagine life without them. Yours will be the same I'm sure! :) It's been so much fun and your older set will absolutely adore their younger siblings. :) Wishing you an uneventful pregnancy!!

32. Boni

Boni Well-Known Member

Congratulations!!! My second set will be 1 next month and I am still in shock! He he. Not going to lie , you will be VERY busy but VERY blessed too. And in the end you will be amazed at how good you become at doing tasks with your feet!!! Pm me if you want.