Earliest Twins born and end up ok

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by krisgabes, Dec 28, 2011.

1. summerfun

summerfun Well-Known Member TS Moderator

:hug: Hospital bedrest is tough, BTDT. But you are the best place right now for your babies. I know it's hard, but hand in there. :hug:

2. kcprochazka

kcprochazka Well-Known Member

It's so hard to be on bedrest! We were on hospital bedrest with DS1 but only for a week. With the boys we were on home bedrest from 20 weeks until delivery at 35w. It was hard and I definitely went stir crazy, but so worth it to have take-home babies. Just take it one day at a time - don't look too far ahead. Take it hour by hour if you need to. The weeks will probably seem daunting as you look ahead, but once they are born you'll look back and be amazed that you made it through. 32 weeks is a huge milestone, so start with that and then if you make that then go from there. And befriend the nurses - they'll tell you the best pizza delivery places, snag you the best food from the fridge and can get you special requests from the cafeteria room service. Plus they'll help make the time go faster too! I'll say some prayers that everything looks great with the bloodflow and these little ones last another few weeks inside!