Does CBD oil act like caffeine?

Discussion in 'General' started by JessyN, Oct 19, 2019.

1. JessyN

JessyN Well-Known Member

Does CBD oil act like caffeine?

2. SabrinaKeep1

SabrinaKeep1 Well-Known Member

Not at all, can't feel the effects of CBS oil, put a couple drops under your tongue and in some time you will feel better, less pain, just an all over better feeling but it comes in different doses and the 1000 is best for me. I have back problems and CBD from https://premiumjane.com/ helps. Alot better than taking pills and no addiction or high.

3. Oliver56

Oliver56 Active Member

I really love using cannabis oil because it always helps me with various health problems and stress in general as well. My favorite brand is definitely this Blessed CBD so I believe that it may be also useful for someone here. I truly hope that you will check the information on their website.

4. Cabardin

Cabardin New Member

I know that coffee is used together with CBD .

5. Bumerang

Bumerang New Member

Coffee has a mixed list of effects. A central nervous system stimulant, the most noticeable effect of caffeine is an almost immediate increase in alertness and energy. In people with a predisposition to anxiety disorders, this effect on the central nervous system, associated with increased heart rate and blood pressure, can lead to nervousness, anxiety, or even panic attacks. Too much caffeine can cause headaches and nausea, not to mention mood and fatigue, especially after the caffeine starts to fade. Efficiency and caffeine have become such a popular combination because the side effects of caffeine are negated by the interaction of the body with CBD.