Do you have business?

Discussion in 'General' started by JessyN, Mar 14, 2019.

1. JessyN

JessyN Well-Known Member

Do you have business? What is it?

2. SabrinaKeep1

SabrinaKeep1 Well-Known Member

I have landscape business. Now things are going very well, there are a lot of customers. We even started to use special soft for management from https://www.managemart.com/landscaping It makes customer management, business estimation, invoicing, sales team management, etc.. great tool!

3. BillShiphr

BillShiphr Well-Known Member

No, I don't have a business but I am going to have one and the coronavirus pandemic and the subsequent crisis will over. I have already chosen a service which will help me with a company formation. I've seen this source by accident and fortunately, it turned out to be good.

4. Caroll

Caroll Active Member

Yes, I have an online store where I first sold handmade cosmetics and now I also sell women's clothing. The competition in this area is very high, so it’s difficult for me to increase my sales, but I try to do this thanks to Google advertising and SEO promotion of my online store. It also turned out to be much more difficult to manage an online store than I thought before, but I'm already earning enough on sales to use special software that helps me simplify some processes, for example, I use this tool https://www.savvycube.com/ecommerce-dashboard so as not to create actually reports manually, besides with this program, I can quickly find information for the desired period. It has been a long time since I created my online store and began to get profit from it, but I hope that in the future I will be able to hire a manager and I will have more money and time for my family.

5. Kessedi

Kessedi Well-Known Member

Friends, this information is for everyone who has a business and a website, as well as for those who are seriously thinking about promotion! I recently read an interesting Article about crowd marketing that helped me understand a lot. If you have been looking for an effective promotion method for a long time, then be sure to read the article carefully!

6. Boberr

Boberr Member

I do have an e-commerce one. I have an online store with different healthy goods. I started that last year. Now I am all into its improvement. So, I try to learn several products that help me. For example, Magento code audit is a great feature for reducing maintenance costs and improving the quality of the website.

7. No, more often business has me.