Did you try CBD tea?

Discussion in 'General' started by JessyN, Jan 12, 2020.

1. JessyN

JessyN Well-Known Member

Did you try CBD tea? How it was?

2. SabrinaKeep1

SabrinaKeep1 Well-Known Member

Hi there! As I know CBD works best in such products like oil, tinctures, capsules, etc. But if you want to try tea, you can order it from https://hempworldstore.com/shop/cbd-tea/ price is really good. Hope you will like it:)

3. Tonadel

Tonadel Member

No, is it good? I'm mostly using some new stuff that recently came in the store I usually order from. I think it's called Lazarus Naturals. I tried it a couple of times now and it gives a very good effect in my opinion. I like how this market develops, every month there's something new to try, and CBD helps my joints a lot so it's been a blessing this last year.

4. Jerrio

Jerrio New Member

For which aim that is able to use it?

5. Bestian

Bestian Well-Known Member

6. draveryn

draveryn Member

I've never tried CBD tea before. I've heard that many people like vaping the CBD because it's safer than smoking marujiana. It's also a new way to use CBD for me, haha. Usually, I use oils and tinctures. It's the best method for me to use it, especially before going to sleep because it relaxes me most. Maybe I'll try using the tea, you intrigued me. I'll try searching for it in my favorite shop, called NuLeaf Naturals. I just got a discount code from Healthcanal and I want to use it with this purchase.

7. Kessedi

Kessedi Well-Known Member

I have never heard of such a product as cbd tea. But I am a real fan of cbd oil. At the moment, I use it myself and got my whole big family hooked on cbd oil. I think you should also try Blessed CBD oil or other products made on the basis of cannabis.

8. Hedirenan

Hedirenan New Member

Very interesting, I haven't started taking THC vitamins yet. Although, I've heard a lot that they can balance mental health and improve appetite. What do you think?

9. Mrgonuta

Mrgonuta New Member

After a hard breakup, I fell into a deep depression from which I could not get out for a very long time. During all this time I became anorexic and started sleeping very badly. After a while, a friend of mine recommended a website https://www.hurdsfamilyfarm.com/single-post/2019/08/07/what-s-hemp-ening-in-the-hudson-valleywhere I read about THC oils for appetite and sleep. I can say that I am on the mend and my sleep is coming back to normal, which I am happy about.

10. piko33

piko33 Member

I only tried the oil.