DH's attempt at settling twins

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by MNTwinSquared, May 31, 2008.

1. MNTwinSquared

MNTwinSquared Well-Known Member

Last night I had a baby shower for Evan. More like a 'meet the baby' shower. It was supposed to be held before he arrived, but key people were not able to make it then. So, DH was home with the twins and had to put them down for the night. I got home at 10:30 and they were still awake, in their room, but still awake. eta: Their bedtime is normally between 8 & 8:30.
    He did start the 'routine' half an hour later than normal and watched spongebob prior to it. :( They were still awake at 11:30. I did not peek in because then that would have opened a new can of worms had they known I was home. :( So I am going to have two cranky kids today. :( Hopefully tonight goes better! :crazy:

2. fuchsiagroan

fuchsiagroan Well-Known Member

Holy moly! :eek: I hope the sleep fairy visits your house VERY SOON!

3. Sue1968

Sue1968 Well-Known Member

Note to self: No Spongebob before bed!
    Did your DH serve any sugary goodness while you were out? I can't believe they stayed up that late. Even in a hyper mode, my boys would have fallen asleep within an hour. I hope today went smoothly...

4. twoplustwo

twoplustwo Well-Known Member

:icon_eek: Sorry Jackie, that's really late!! Hope they surprise you and are too tired to be cranky.

5. excitedk

excitedk Well-Known Member

oh man, can you afford super nanny to come stay at your house for a week and make those kids sleep??????!!!!!!

6. Jordari

Jordari Well-Known Member

AAck! hope the day went more smoothly than you imagined. And how was evan's happy baby meeting?