conversation on telepathy in twins.

Discussion in 'General' started by nathanroberts, Oct 3, 2016.

1. nathanroberts

nathanroberts New Member

hi I am a masters student researching in to inaccessible conversations and also twin from the uk with twin sisters too,
    I was wondering if anyone has and experience conserving through telepathy or strange twin language and conversations.
    do you find being a twin isolating? do you think people often think your world; language? conversation? or personality? inaccessabile?
    thanks for your time
    Nathan

2. MNTwinSquared

MNTwinSquared Well-Known Member

When my sister & I were young (<4), we had our own twin language. I've also had a shot in the arm as a teenager and my sister's arm was sore the next day. She's still trying to pay me back for that one!

3. nathanroberts

nathanroberts New Member

thank for your replies , it is very interesting really ... i understand what you mean about languages me and my brother did too! we could just say 1 or 2 words and to us it would feel like a full comprehensive conversation.
    really wow i love that is almost like sympathy pain but that is know in twins! thanks for your input in to this convocation.
    Nathan