Can Transverse and Breech turn at 33 Weeks?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by fruitofthewomb, Jul 20, 2012.

1. fruitofthewomb

fruitofthewomb Active Member

Baby A has been breech and Baby B has been transverse for several weeks. I tried spinning babies method once where you put your knees on the couch and head on the ground. It messed my neck up so I won't do that again. I did try one appointment at a Chiropractor yesterday who did the Webster Technique. I am not for really trying anything else other than relying on God to turn them. Has anyone had them turn at this stage and what about the transverse one? Here, I've had 2 c-sections and several VBAC's and they are willing to let me deliver vaginally... but, the little buggers won't move. : ( Do I have any hope? Thank you...

2. Katheros

Katheros Well-Known Member

My baby A was breech until 36-37 weeks, he flipped head down. I have no idea how he managed it! Baby B stayed transverse the whole time. They were both born naturally & head first!

3. Tamaralynn

Tamaralynn Well-Known Member

My boys were Breech and Transverse from 28 weeks on. They never moved BUT that doesn't mean that yours won't! Babies can move right up until delivery day, even when there are 2 in there.

4. miss_bossy18

miss_bossy18 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Yes! Absolutely. Babies can change position even during labor. If you can, it may be worth continuing to see a chiropractor. They can ensure your pelvis is aligned correctly which allows the ligaments supporting your uterus to rest correctly giving babes the best opportunity to get into a good position for labor.

5. Mom2VLS

Mom2VLS Well-Known Member

My baby B flipped at least 3 times after 34 weeks - once between 38 weeks and 39 weeks - so yes!

6. Danibell

Danibell Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Mine flipped around 32/33 wks or so, I can't remember exactly when but boy do I remember it happening! Felt like there was an alien (or two) about to burst from my stomach! My next u/s confirmed they had flipped around! Weirdest sensation ever!!

7. fruitofthewomb

fruitofthewomb Active Member

Thank you all. At least I feel like I can have some hope!!! : )

8. Mom2VLS

Mom2VLS Well-Known Member

Oh and btw - I also felt considerable pain for the first two flips but didn't feel the third at all.