Building swimming pool for my twin son's

Discussion in 'General' started by Marymc, Dec 10, 2020.

1. Marymc

Marymc New Member

Hey all, I've two sons, both of who are into swimming ever since they were kids which was quite strange as it wouldn't happen to have two people with the same hobby. Their interest in swimming was quite impressive as they participated in school level competitions and other fests that took place in their school. They both are the best swimmers of the junior category currently in their school. The only drawback is that they don't get enough practise as they have the chance to improve more. Their coach called me and made a suggestion on if we are able to get them their own swimming pool which is possible nowadays, they will get enough practise and improve their skills. My husband and I talked over it and decided to build it in our backyard as we have plenty of areas. Has anyone built such swimming pools in their backyards before? Could someone help and advise me on this?

2. christyb

christyb New Member

Hello there, Yes I have got myself a swimming pool for my son and now I am currently expecting twins now which is why I joined this forum. Anyway, I had my pool built over a year ago. We hired professionals for the same. The main factors to be looked out for are the location where you want your pool, if you have the required budget for it and the size, shape and type of pool that you want. Nowadays there are a variety of such pools that are available and there are many professional companies that engage in constructing such pools. My husband and I researched online and approached a few companies who can design such pools according to our wanted and needs.