Bladder issues

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by Raneysmama, Dec 3, 2006.

1. Raneysmama

Raneysmama Well-Known Member

When did you start having a "leaky faucet"? It seems I'm already having this problem. My panties continue to have a big wet spot on them (that smells like pee). Do I have a really weak bladder or what? I empty my bladder on a regular basis, so I don't understand why this is happening.

2. Raneysmama

Raneysmama Well-Known Member

When did you start having a "leaky faucet"? It seems I'm already having this problem. My panties continue to have a big wet spot on them (that smells like pee). Do I have a really weak bladder or what? I empty my bladder on a regular basis, so I don't understand why this is happening.

3. Merijo

Merijo Well-Known Member

Ditto!! I'm about 19 weeks now and have been buying the pantyliners for bladder issues for a few weeks now (i refuse to buy the giant pad things). I've also had a nasty cold. Every sneeze and cough just made it worse. I'm hoping they don't have to scoop my bladder off the ground after I have these two. I'm hoping it's just too much pressure.
    Plus, who has time to do keggels with a 2 yr old around??? ARGH!!!
    Merijo

4. kayleesmama

kayleesmama Well-Known Member

I've had a couple instances of coughing pretty hard & losing control too.

5. Babygus0

Babygus0 Well-Known Member

Oh yeah I seem to leak all the time, sometimes if I laugh too much or someone gives a good swiff kick to the bladder. It's completely normal but annoying and it seems to only get worse

6. Heathermomof5

Heathermomof5 Well-Known Member

YEAH! I can be fine not feeling like I have to go and someone kicks
    my bladder and OH NO!!!!! [​IMG]

7. ireland37

ireland37 Well-Known Member

Even when not pregnant I have a shotglass-sized bladder, so third trimester twin pregnancy I am either in the bathroom or leaking onto pantyliner #7 of the day! [​IMG]