Birth Announcements July 27-Aug. 1

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by summerfun, Aug 6, 2010.

1. summerfun

summerfun Well-Known Member TS Moderator

:yahoo: :yahoo: Congratulations :yahoo: :yahoo: ​

Please follow the links below to congratulate our members who have shared their birth stories with us in the past week. Although we are sad to have our expecting Moms move on, we hope that they will continue to come and visit us and share their expertise when they can. We know the First Year Moms will make them feel right at home.

chrissy2010

2. teamturner

teamturner Well-Known Member

Congratulations on the arrival of your twinkies and welcome to the first year!!

3. megkc03

megkc03 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Congratulations on their arrival! Welcome to FY and be sure to check out the NICU as well! I hope they are both home soon!

I had my boys at 38 weeks exactly. They were both over 6lbs each. Two days after birth, I noticed Anthony was breathing funny. Long story short-he spent a week in the NICU. He was "healthy" in terms of NICU babies, but it was still extremely difficult to leave him behind. But I knew that regardless of when they were born-there was always a chance for NICU. You just never know! And it drove me nuts because he was sooo sleepy too and would not drink his bottles! Boy should you see him now! :laughing:

Share some pictures when you get a chance!

4. 5280babies

5280babies Well-Known Member

A big welcome to FY! We are so happy you are joining us. Please share pics of your beautiful babies when you can. I am thinking good thoughts for you and DH to get your babies home soon. Hope you are finding a little time to rest. :grouphug: