Big Brother

Discussion in 'General' started by krysn2ants, Jul 1, 2009.

1. talivstouwe

talivstouwe Well-Known Member

Ugh. Natalie is one of my absolute least favorites this season. She is snotty and a whiner. I really wish her lie would come out.

Jeff is super, duper hot. As someone who smokes occasionally, I can definitely put aside his smoking. :wub:

The conversation about Hawaii with Jordan was so funny. I do like that girl. She is pretty open and honest. Her letter from her mom (when she was HoH) about getting a new house so they didn't have to share a room anymore was so sweet.

2. Kendra

Kendra Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I'm so over Jeff. Power corrupts.

I was bad and looked to see who won HOH and am happy. I think I'm in it to win it for this person now.
    Kevin

3. nessas3girlsandtwinboys

nessas3girlsandtwinboys Well-Known Member

I'm still team jeff and jordan.
    i'm not too happy about hoh obviously lol fortunately jeff has a pretty good chance at winning the POV

4. krysn2ants

krysn2ants Well-Known Member

I agree with Vanessa...I'm still for Jeff & Jordan. I was glad that Russell went out with class tho.

5. krysn2ants

UGH!!!! Natalie had BETTER not make it to Final 2...Kevin needs to wise up and really think about what Michele was telling him on tonight's show (Tuesday) after the Veto Ceremony!! I hate to see Jordan go but at this point, it'd be best case scenario for Jeff and/or Michele.

6. caba

caba Banned

I'm pretty bummed. I was disappointed with Jeff's decision to get rid of Russell and side with Kevin and Natalie, but I really don't want to see Nat and Kev make it to the final 2. I don't even want either of them in the final 2. I don't know. I was sad last night. I don't want to see Jeff leave, and I'm sure he will be leaving tomorrow night. Just bums me out. Because he DESERVES to win the game, not that that really matters, but I just think he does. I wouldn't mind if Michele won either, or even Jordan, but I just am sickened by Nat and Kevin making it further than Jeff.

7. jenn-

jenn- Well-Known Member

I think Michelle would win over Natalie, but that's it. Natalie has a few friends in the house, but she hasn't done jack in the house but ride on other people's coat tails. Michelle would have a fighting chance against her because she has at least won stuff, and I don't think she ever really did any true backstabbing. I think Kevin would win over Michelle or Natalie, but not Jeff or Jordan (well maybe Jordan). He was well liked by a lot of people and seemed to really play the game and again didn't outright back stab any one. I think Jeff wins in the final 2 against any of them. He played a very good game, even if he did get his hands quite dirty in the process. The smart strategic move would be to get rid of Jeff this week. He has already proven he can handle an endurance challenge so you know he would win part of the final HOH comp if he makes it that far. Jordan has only won the one HOH comp and even then it was because Jeff threw it for her. I would be happy to see Jeff or Michelle win based off of their performances in the game. I mean I really though Michelle would be one of the first to go (she seems to lack social skills at times). Here she is in the final 4. I wouldn't mind Kevin, but would hate to see either Natalie or Jordan win the game. Like I said before they haven't done jack to make it this far other than have bigger targets ahead of them.

8. blessedby2

blessedby2 Well-Known Member

To me, Kevin did back stab Jeff, even though that was a great move for his game. Personally, I am saddened too by Jeff possibly going home this week, which I think he will. He is my fav to win. If he makes it past this week, I think he could win the game. He does deserve it over everyone else. But, this also reminds me of Janelle from past seasons - she got so close and didn't make it to the final 2. And, she, definitely, deserved to win. It is in Kevin's best interest to get rid of Jeff so I think that is what will happen this week/tomorrow. :(

9. nessas3girlsandtwinboys

I'm disappointed by Jeff and Jordan being on the block too..I think Kevin is an idiot. He should have seen Natalie's true colors when she didn't go look for the key like she said she would.
    If they're smart they'll vote Jeff out. I'd like to see Jeff and Michelle as the final 2.
    Who was it that Natalie told she was not really 18 too? wasn't it to Casey in his goodbye video from her?

10. krysn2ants

I totally agree with you, Jeff DESERVES to win. Tonight will be interesting, I can't wait!! I wonder if Kevin gave a lot of thought about what Michele was saying to him the other day about that he needs to get rid of Nat b/c she'd beat him in the final two and that Jeff could get her out.

11. krysn2ants

OMG!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! UGH!! I am SO FLIPPIN MAD!!! :grr:

12. blessedby2

blessedby2 Well-Known Member

I'm right there with ya. I almost feeling like not watching the end. The only person that I think should win right now is Michelle or Kevin. I'm for Michelle. She has been alone since the beginning and I think it takes a lot to get through the house like that. Besides, she is smarter than all of them.

13. caba

caba Banned

I'm so bummed. I HATE that Natalie won HOH. She stinks. And why is she all about Chima?? Who cares about Chima? I really would like to see Michele or Jordan win. I don't want Kevin or Natalie to win. Blech. :bad:

14. krysn2ants

I agree with you. I'm sooooo bummed about Natalie winning HoH! She really better not make it to final 2, I mean seriously, she hasn't done a THING in the game...NOTHING!!

15. nessas3girlsandtwinboys

Natalie is such an idiot..why would she lie about pandoras box.. and then having to back peddle and fess up... she sucks at this game and I think if she makes it to the final two I don't think anyone is really going to want to vote for her to win based on the fact that she's a liar. I hope Kevin doesn't win either. I'm hoping Michelle wins at this point. Did anyone vote who they wanted to win the 25,000? I voted for Jordan only because she's been the one who has expressed some financial hardship in her life with her family.

16. dfaut

dfaut 30,000-Post Club

I missed the last two episodes! What's this about the $25,000? Whoa....

Looking forward to the Veto tonight. How awesome would it be for Jordan? Who's on the block? Jordan and Michele?

17. krysn2ants

Well...Jordan still has a chance, I know I am SERIOUSLY rooting for her!!! I've liked Jordan all along. I agree with whoever said it above, Natalie doesn't have the votes in the end. I think she still thinks she does (and so does everyone else) but all the jury members are sitting there talking freely and bringing EVERYTHING out.

18. dfaut

dfaut 30,000-Post Club

I really really want Jordan to with HOH!!! That's so cool that she has a chance! I think that if Kevin and Jordan are in the final, Kevin will win - but at least gnat isn't even 2nd!

Kevin probably would want Jordan to win because he figures that J would take HIM and not gnat to the final 2, but she might be smarter than she seems!!! She would WIN against gnat! I'm glad I'm not in their shoes!

I was cracking up at Jeff saying that Kevin was coming next etc....uh...no - homeboy won! It'll be a shock to them when Michele gets there! Lydia is LOVING being there with all the guys!

19. ehm

ehm Banned

The final challenge is usually the one where they sit at the table with just the divider and have to finish a sentence that a jury member is asked right? I am thinking Kevin might be better at that than J but I am hoping for J.

20. caba

caba Banned

I'm hoping for J too ... just so that she wins SOMETHING on her own ... who do you think J would take with her? I think she has a better chance against Nat than Kevin ... I don't think either of them can beat Kevin in the end ... I just REALLY don't want Nat in the final 2 ... she's just the worst.

Did anyone else think Evil Dick looked AWFUL last night ... wow ...

21. nessas3girlsandtwinboys

yay i was so excited that jordan won the second part! I really dislike Natalie... she's such a no talent @ss clown!
    I did like how Jordan called her out as an instigator :rotflmbo:

22. dfaut

dfaut 30,000-Post Club

Yeah! He was looking rough!!! Did you notice how he was away and turned slightly from the others??

I think that Jordan has a big chance against Natalie! I don't think either can beat Kevin! I wonder if Jordan realizes it!!!

23. caba

caba Banned

Sooooo ... who's happy??? I know I am! I was really surprised by how the voting went!

24. ehm

ehm Banned

Very happy but what the heck was up with that outfit? If you are not comfortable in it, probably not the best idea for the finale. Still soo darn cute though (I knew the speeches would be a problem although it did sound like there was a little bit of practicing).

Glad I was totally wrong about J not being able to do the sit at the table and finish the jury house's statements (well kinda since it went to the tie breaker).

25. jenn-

jenn- Well-Known Member

I still would have preferred Kevin to win, but since he wasn't a choice, Jordan was better than Natalie. I think Natalie was shocked at how the voting went as well. Oh well, onto Survivor tomorrow.

26. sulik110202

sulik110202 Well-Known Member

I am glad that Jordan won. The votes went as I expected, with the exception of Jesse. I was very surprised that he voted for Jordan.

27. caba

caba Banned

Yeah, I really did not expect Jesse to vote for Jordan. And honestly, I thought Nat might win, because I thought Lydia would vote however Jesse did ...

I still totally love Jeff! :wub:

I was cracking up when he was making fun of Natalie's outfit when she was making her HOH nominations and he said "Just because of that outfit, NO VOTE!"

I'm going to miss Jeff.

28. ehm

ehm Banned

I was a little bit surprised by how strongly the in studio audience was pulling for Jordan in the last couple of live shows. Oh just realized I should go check out the interview this am from The Early Show.

29. krysn2ants

I'm totally HAPPY!!!!!! I'm so glad that Jordan won and I was pretty surprised that Jesse voted for her too, I didn't see that one coming AT ALL! Now I'm off to check out the interviews from the Early Show this morning.

30. dfaut

dfaut 30,000-Post Club

I was super surprised by Jessie and Lydia's votes! But HAPPY!!! :woo: YAY JORDAN!!! :yahoo:

Ok, I agree about the shorts outfit! Wrong decision, but added to her charm nonetheless! I will miss Jeff as well and totally want him to take Jordan to Hawaii! :wub: So cute together!

Ok, was Braden loaded? Baked? :umm: He looked lit like a Christmas tree!!!

I kinda want to know how the other votes went. I'm sure Kevin voted for gnat, but did Michele vote for J or Gnat? She looked pretty pleased as the votes were being read, so I'm guessing she voted for Jordan.

31. Gordana

Gordana Well-Known Member

^^I also thought that Braden looked stoned. He said he loved how Jesse got all the women in his bed. What an idiot.
    This is how the votes were cast:

Jeff: Jordan
    Russell: Natalie
    Michelle: Jordan
    Jesse: Jordan
    Lydia: Jordan
    Kevin: Natalie
    America: Jordan

Supposedly, after the show, Natalie did an interview stating that she was upset that Chima was ousted and that she felt that she (Nat) should have won. She also denied lying throughout the game. Talk about a sore loser.

32. ehm

ehm Banned

Yeah, you knew Michelle had to have voted for J or they would have made the key pulling more dramatic by giving one more to Natalie before telling J she won.

I watched the interviews from the Early Show and was soo confused by the one that says Final Four. Jeff was there and not Michelle. Now, I know the episode was not too long ago and maybe my memory is not all that it used to be but wasn't Michelle in the Final Four, not Jeff?

33. dfaut

dfaut 30,000-Post Club

I think you are right - Michele was final four! They made a mistake!

34. dfaut

dfaut 30,000-Post Club