Big Brother

Discussion in 'General' started by krysn2ants, Jul 1, 2009.

1. nessas3girlsandtwinboys

nessas3girlsandtwinboys Well-Known Member

tonight was great!!

Diane--yes jeff has to use it tonight or else he loses it.

2. MLH

MLH Well-Known Member

Wow, that was a great show.

3. dfaut

dfaut 30,000-Post Club

Thanks Nessa! I was afraid to look for fear of a spoiler (on the West coast right now)....

Can't wait to see what happens! 30 min. or so for me!

4. dfaut

dfaut 30,000-Post Club

Aaaarrrgh!!! I missed half the show! DUH!! I'm all screwed up around here!
    I think it's good for Michelle to get in the spotlight like that because then she'll bring light to herself. There's no more hiding for her!!
    I also have to confess that I would rather have had Russell go home vs. Jessie. He's less of a jerk IMO! Oh well, I guess Russell's entertaining!
    It was a little funny how Chima was telling Kevin what to do during the HOH competition - she pointed to Jeff and Jordyn - those two need to do some winning or they are out of there!!! They are all aware that Jeff is the fan fave. That's a huge target!

5. Gordana

Gordana Well-Known Member

Lydiot, Gnat and Chi-man are immature idiots. They took Jeff's rosary beads and hid them. They hid his hat and they took one of his pillows. Jeff takes Lydia off the block and she pays him back by messing with his stuff. I can't wait to see these 3 b!tches go.

6. Kendra

Kendra Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I suppose now that Jessie has left its not a spoiler any more. Jessie has no idea what "platonic" means. He and Lydia have had several decidedly NOT platonic encounters of various types.

I'm very happy hes gone. I think I want a Jeff/Michele final 2.

7. sulik110202

sulik110202 Well-Known Member

What was up with Jesse taking off his polo shirt when he was put on the block? For a t-shirt with his picture on it? That guy is so in love with himself!

8. nessas3girlsandtwinboys

jessie--the man the myth the evicted lol

I was hoping jeff or jordan was going to win HOH...but I'm ok with Michelle getting it
    since she is in an alliance with jeff and jordan

9. Kendra

Holy moly. Lydia was
    Heather Mills' nanny for her daugher with Paul McCartney, Beatrice

Pictures here

10. nessas3girlsandtwinboys

woah that's scary lol

11. talivstouwe

talivstouwe Well-Known Member

Whoa! Really! That is insane.

I was pretty happy with what Jeff did with the "wizard." lmao

12. krysn2ants

krysn2ants Well-Known Member

I read the spoiler sites so I know who Michele nominated...y'all will be HAPPY!!!! I KNEW Michele was playing those that thought she was on their side last week, I KNEW IT!!!! I really think Michele could be in the Final 2 with either Jeff or Russell, more likely Jeff but it could be Russell.

eta: Oh, and yeah that's really scary about Lydia! Her and Chima and Nat all need some serious help!

13. Gordana

Krys, did you see all the drama on the spoiler sites??? OMG!!!!! I cznnot believe what happened. Wow.

And I am happy about who Michele nominated too.

14. Kendra

Ok, I had to go look at some spoilers and WOW!

15. Gordana

Kendra, that's all I could say too is WOW! I wonder if they will show any of the drama on tomorrow's show....

16. nessas3girlsandtwinboys

yeah wow is right ...she's the last one that I thought would do that.

17. talivstouwe

Whoa. :shok: Someone on a game I play on Facebook just told about the big fat drama. Holy cow!!!!! I am really hoping they show some of it. Of course we will be gone on vacation and I can't watch any BB until we get home on Friday night! Good thing for DVR!!

18. nessas3girlsandtwinboys

Chima is gone! It was a quiet night of miniature golf practice and then there was a mysterious FotH that lasted nearly an hour and a half. When it ended we were able to decipher that Chima was no longer part of the BB cast. Did she voluntarily drop out (she said earlier that she didn't want to stay any more, but no one took her seriously), or was she thrown out? Jeff had been angry that the mournful three had been moving his clothes around, and might have soiled some of his things with lotion, but only outright property destruction is punishable. (We learned these details from Evel Dick and Jen) We heard Russell say that her first meeting will be with the legal department. Prior to the live feed stopping, Chima had gone outside without her mic on to practice for the Power of Veto competition. Producers repeatedly told her to put her mic on and she refused. Natalie brought her the mic and Chima threw it in the water, still refusing to wear it.

CBS has released a press release stating that Chima was evicted from the Big Brother house, and will not be serving on the jury. CBS says the situation will be addressed on an upcoming episode.

4:00AM BBT: The Answer: Jeff and Jordan are in bed, Jordan asks Jeff, "Why are they always running to the DR?" Jeff tells her that "they" are just like whining little kids, and "if they don't cater to them, they'll walk off too." So it sounds like Chima quit.

Nope, the riddle continues.... Natalie: "So Chima didn't leave on her own, or she would have packed." Lydia: "No, I think she was done, and just wanted a dramatic exit." Natalie: "So do you think they cut the feeds when Allison came on..." FotH "Allison" refers to Allison Grodner, the executive producer.

19. talivstouwe

This is what I read earlier today:

* 9:50 PM - The PoV competition is set up for practice. Kevin goes to wake Chima to come out and give it a try since she’s nominated. Chima gets up without her microphone and goes out. * 9:55 PM - Big Brother tells Chima to put on her mic. She refuses. * 10:00 PM - Kevin kindly goes and gets Chima’s mic for her. Natalie runs it to Chima who immediately throws it in the hot tub. Natalie goes to fish it out of the hot tub. * 11:00 PM - Big Brother tells Chima to replace her mic. She refuses so Kevin gets it for her, again. Chima tells production to, um, put something in their mouths and create a vaccum… * 11:15 PM - Big Brother has to ask Chima again to put back on her mic. * 2:45 AM - Live Feeds are back and Chima is missing. Jeff says, “and then there were seven.” Mike: Hey Guys, can you all come into the Livingroom please? We need to have a house meeting. …. … they speak …. …. [Producer Allison Grodner]: You will be paying for the mic pack Chima, this will come out your stipend. Chima: (yelling) You know what? **** this ****. I’m outta here. love you, Nat–you too Lydia. *throws something* (her new mic pack) She presses the diary room door button, it doesn’t go green, she tries to pull the door open (everyone else is in the living room sitting down) and Chima screams "don’t **** with me, open this damn door. NOW!" Then Nat and Lydia want to leave with her, but production asks them to remain a moment.. Alison Grodner: Everyone, PLEASE calm down! Lydia gets up and tries to open the door, bangs on it, crying. Chima was SCREAMING at Alison Grodner on her way out the door when Production finally opened it.

(I also read that they did a new HoH since Chima left, and Jordan won. :)

20. krysn2ants

krysn2ants Well-Known Member

WOW!!!! I haven't been on the computer ALL day until now and went straight to one of the spoiler sites and saw the news. I knew y'all would know by now. Oh man, I am so excited that she is gone!!

21. Kendra

And then there is Gnat and Lydiot plotting to put M&Ms in Michele's food. Michele is deathly allergic to red dye. Um, illegal much?

Has anyone ever read Dead Famous by Ben Elton? Highly recomend.

Product Description
    One house, ten contestants, thirty cameras, and forty microphones. Everybody knows the rules—total strangers are forced to live together while the rest of the country watches them do it. However, on day 27, one of the housemates is killed on live TV. Who is the murderer? How did they manage to kill under the constant gaze of the television cameras? Why did they do it? And who will be next?

22. nessas3girlsandtwinboys

wow last night was pretty comical...chima,Lydia and Natalie had me cracking up as they sat around the table reminiscing and crying over Jessie. Poor Kevin had to endure such insanity lol
    "did you all know that jessie prayed for us...he never said a bad thing about anyone :cry:

jeff and jordan are too cut...love the proposal :good:

23. Kendra

Chima's breakdown wasn't as bad as I'd read. Interesting hearing Alison Grodner's voice.

Lydia's was quite good though. Who thought giving her booze would be a good idea?

Gnat reminds me of a former co-worker and that isn't good. I read on the live feed that Gnat and Lydia want to be evicted to go to the jury house and make a love nest with Jessie. (not rather cruder) I really don't think Jessie would do either of them in the jury house since they can't do anything (game wise) for him in there.

24. blessedby2

blessedby2 Well-Known Member

I'm going to check it out. Looks good. I'm not one for fiction, but it sounds like it might keep my interest.

I'm happy to see this season of BB getting interesting. The last 2 nights I've watched have been entertaining - not what I expected at the beginning of the show. I'm happy Chima is out, and I think keeping Lydia wouldn't be a bad idea since she hasn't won anything. Kevin has shown himself to be a bigger threat in competitions. Thursday will be another interesting night with 2 evictions. I'm trying not to read the blogs or spoiler sights, so thanks for screening the spoilers as you post them. :)

25. caba

caba Banned

I just love Jeff. He seems to level-headed, normal, and nice. Everything that most BB contestants are NOT! I couldn't stop laughing when Lydia was having her freak out and saying "Vote me out this week!" and Jeff was just like "Nope. You're staying. Get cozy" ... it was so funny! He's fantastic.

Chima is annoying and I'm so glad she is gone. She acted like a big baby all because her power was usurped. Big deal. Welcome to the game. Sh!t happens ... ugh. They were all sitting so high and mighty when at the beginning of the season they kicked out Brayden, Casey, the boob girl, etc one by one, thinking they ruled the house. Now what children they have all turned into when the tables are turned on them.

I love that Jeff threw the HOH to Jordan. He's such a sweet heart. Yes, I'm smitten with a BB contestant. Call me a loser. It's ok.

26. ehm

ehm Banned

I love Jeff too!

What about the comment from Natalie that she has been running things? Really? How could that be when your people disappear one after another?

I am thinking this Thurs will not be a double eviction anymore because Chima is already gone.

27. caba

caba Banned

I agree ... I think that Thurs will just be a single eviction now ... because they wanted 2 people out this week, and that will have happened. If they do a double eviction on Thurs, I think the show won't run the correct # of episodes. So I'm thinking they will do the veto, single eviction, and new HOH on Thurs.

28. Gordana

Jeff is just perfect. Sigh.... Great personality, totally hot and just an awesome guy in general. I love him. It was so funny to see him talking to Lydia like that when she was going psycho. She's a psycho skank. I can't stand her. I don't get why Kevin is loyal to her and Gnat.

Oh and Gnat thinking she ran things? What an arrogant idiot. She makes me nauseous. I'm so glad Chia-Pet is gone. What a sore loser. If she had the coup d'etat power she definitely would have used it. She needs therapy, seriously. What an unstable freak.

It sounded like there would be a double eviction. You know at the end of the show, when there is a guy doing a voice over on what to expect on the next show? Well I totally thought that there would be a double eviction.

29. Kendra

Veto is supposed to be live.

If anyone else checks out Dead Famous, look for Chart Throb too, its about an American Idol type show (thats totally fixed ;) )

30. dfaut

dfaut 30,000-Post Club

I'm watching After dark and apparently
    Jeff won HOH and they aren't revealing the HOH room. They asked Jeff what he asked to be done and they are "building something" in there! So it's JEFF!!!??!?? HOT DIGGITY!!

31. nessas3girlsandtwinboys

one thing that makes jeff a little less smokin' to me is his smokin' lol

32. dfaut

dfaut 30,000-Post Club

[quote name='Nessa's3Girls+TwinBoys' date='21 August 2009 - 10:27 PM' timestamp='1250915268' post='1430768']
    one thing that makes jeff a little less smokin' to me is his smokin' lol
    [/quote]
    I SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO agree Vanessa!

33. nessas3girlsandtwinboys

I couldn't believe that Jordan turned away when Jeff tried to kiss her
    after winning the HOH.
    I think she likes playing hard to get.
    I just don't like Natalie..and since Kevin is in cahoots with her I'm not liking him much either..
    so I think for now Jeff did the right thing by putting them on the block.

Did anyone catch Michelle trip as she went up the stairs with Russell to the HOH room :rotflmbo:

34. Kendra

I howled when they were talking about Hawaii and Jeff said if he took her for 7 days he'd want to do more than make out.

I like Jeff, honest, but the boy can be so dumb!

I wish the Natalie "I'm 18" lie would be exposed so we can get rid of her. She just looks icky.
    According to spoilers she doesn't shower!

35. nessas3girlsandtwinboys

I believe it Kendra..she's just gross.