Big Brother

Discussion in 'General' started by krysn2ants, Jul 1, 2009.

1. krysn2ants

krysn2ants Well-Known Member

SERIOUSLY?!?!?! O.M.G!! Jesse is a complete idiot!! I like both of the nominees, I don't want to see either of them go! It's gonna come back to bite Jesse in the you-know-what!

I bet the "big announcement" is going to be that the cliques are no more. If so, then watch out Jesse! Did you see him in the diary room talking about he was picking them off one by one? Please! And Ronnie in the diary room after the Veto Meeting...I wanted to reach thru the tv and smack him. And, I thought Jordan was gonna go off on him at the end when she said to him "Why are you looking at me like that?!" He was sitting there too smug for his own good! :gah:

2. jenn-

jenn- Well-Known Member

I agree the big announcement will be the dropping of the cliques. At this point in the game, I'm not sure how that would change much for anyone other than Ronnie and Jeff. Jeff would be fair game if the rest of the athletes gain power again (and would be totally put up), and Ronnie because his own team doesn't like him so they could put him up as well. As much as we may not like Jesse, he is playing a smart game. Ronnie has been listening to him the whole time, even if Ronnie thinks he is the mastermind, so why kick him out. Who do you think Casey would go after if he gets the HOH, his own alliance? No, he would go straight for Jesse and we all know it.

3. Gordana

Gordana Well-Known Member

I really hope that the big announcement is that they are getting rid of the cliques. This clique thing has been a complete FAIL. I hate the fact that because of the clique rules, that even though a previous HOH cannot compete for the new HOH that person is still safe if one of his clique members win. I hope that made sense, LOL. What were the producers thinking with this ridiculous clique idea. Total BS.

Personally, I would love to see Jesse go. The power has gone to his head and he's an arrogant a$$.

4. Kendra

Kendra Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Jesse is an idiot. I had to laugh at him when I saw him in the pink leotard, he looked like a halloween batman or superman costume with fake muscles in it!

I'm glad Michele won the POV. I like her and I hope she stays around.

Of course I also like Jordan and somewhat like Casey. Casey is a little to wacky for my tastes but there are a whole lot more people who could go before him.

Natalie MCing the POV competition was painful. The girl has NO charisma at all!

5. krysn2ants

Jenn...I agree, Jesse is playing a pretty good game, I just can't stand him this season (not that I really liked him before...LOL).

Gordana...I agree with you too, he's a big a$$.

Kendra...I am cracking up picturing him in that pink leotard looking like he has fake muscles! HAHAHAHA!! And yeah, Natalie was NOT good at MCing the comp.

I really hate to see either Jordan or Casey go but I have a feeling that they're all going to keep Casey. Especially since they all thought Jesse was going to backdoor Ronnie and didn't. I'm not sure why Jesse doesn't like Casey so much, maybe it's b/c he sees right thru Ronnie and Jesse and Jesse knows that Casey would come after him.

6. Kendra

Kendra Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Oh and I'm wondering if they will show anything of the margarita party. Since Natalie is playing at "I'm 18" will she indulge "underage" or out herself as 24?

7. krysn2ants

Ohhhhhh...great question Kendra!!! I had totally forgotten about that!!! Do you really think any of them still believe that she's really 18 tho?

8. dfaut

dfaut 30,000-Post Club

DId you notice Jessie standing with his hands on his hips like Mr. Muscle head or something? On the block!! He had his chin turned to the side..... CHEEEEZMOOOO! UCK!!!

Russell was NOT hanging in the HOH with Jessie and Natalie and he was playing with Ronnie? :gah: What up, YO?!

It's a train wreck :popcorn:

9. sulik110202

sulik110202 Well-Known Member

I think Jesse made a bad decision in not putting Ronnie on the block. The entire house wanted him gone and if Jesse put him up, I don't know that anyone would have come after him next week. Now everyone is mad at him because he didn't go with the plan and I think he will be targeted next week. I really hope they are getting rid of the cliques. I did not like that idea.

10. caba

caba Banned

I'm ready for the cliques to go ... so sick of the same people being safe every week!

I don't know who I want to go home. Neither one. I'm curious to see what happens. For the people in the house that are not aligned with the athletes, keeping Casey makes sense. He is more likely to win challenges than Jordan. And right now, the non-athletes need the power. So keeping the weaker person doesn't make sense. I would love to see the cliques break up and Jeff be HOH. If it's Russell or Natalie, I might seriously have to consider not watching this show anymroe!

1 person likes this.
  11. nessas3girlsandtwinboys

nessas3girlsandtwinboys Well-Known Member

I just googled Natalies bio on the BB website and it said she was born in 1985--so 24?..quite a bit older than 18. wonder why she said she was 18..and did bb never say what her real age was? I don't recall.

oh here's the link http://www.cbs.com/primetime/big_brother/bio/natalie_11/bio.php?season=11

12. krysn2ants

I called it...NO MORE CLIQUES!!! WOOHOO!! I really, REALLY like the secret power thing too. Now I just gotta decide who I'm gonna vote for...hmmmmm...

Oh, and Kendra, you know who Jesse reminded me of in that pink leotard? HAHAHAHAHA...Remember the cartoon "The Tick"?? That's who he reminds me of!! I can't wait to see who won HoH! I have to say that I am a little surprised about who got voted out. I was happy to see who Russell voted for tho.

13. threebecamefive

threebecamefive Well-Known Member

Who did he vote for?

I hope Jeff or Jordyn win the Coup d'etate (spelling???) thing. I saw who won the HOH on a spoiler site and really hope that person keeps their word.

I watched the first few episodes this season and couldn't stand it, so I stopped watching. I ended up catching Tuesday's episode and it sucked me back in. It's back on my DVR and I watched it tonight. My DH is like, "What's up with you and this show??" Who knows! :blush: It's addicting, is all I can say.

I will also say that Ronnie DOES need to go. He is over the top annoying and arrogant. Yuck!

Also, what's up with Russell? Part of the reason I quit watching was because he was so coky and demeaning to a few of the houseguests, I couldn't stomache it. When I watched Tuesday, he was hardly even shown. I actually wondered if he got kicked off or left (not voted out, but left for some other reason). It seems like he's toned it down a bit. Or is CBS just focusing on the nastiness of other houseguests for the time being?

14. nessas3girlsandtwinboys

I love jeff and jordan ...so precious those two are! I hope jeff or jordan get the Coup D’etat...I think Jordan really deserves it since she's been put up two weeks in a row now..it's time for her to be able to get a say in who goes up.. :giggle:

ugh russel the muscle, who knows what's up with that kid..maybe he's finally growing a brain of his own and figuring out that he needs to make his own choices and stop letting jessie and natalie tell him who to vote for.

15. krysn2ants

Ok, everyone go VOTE for someone to win the Coup D'etate!!!!!! I read on one of the spoiler sites that evidently there were some technical problems on CBS's website and all the votes before 12:20am last night have been nullified...SO GO VOTE!!!

Oh, and Russell voted to KEEP Casey!

Here is the link to go vote. After you vote, just scroll up and click on America's Vote and vote again and again and again and again...

16. talivstouwe

talivstouwe Well-Known Member

Ok, I watched 4 DVR'd episodes last night and I'm finally caught up!! :rolf:

Ronnie must go! He is driving me batty.

I think Natalie lied about her age so that she would seem young and naive to the houseguests.

I am rooting for Jeff and Jordan. I really like those 2. Jeff is a nice piece of eye candy and seems like a nice guy, and Jordan is a bit goofy but she seems very sweet. I also like Lydia.

Russell, well, he seemed a little better on the last episode, but I won't cry if he gets booted.

This is the only reality show I go nuts for. I just love this dang show!

17. krysn2ants

UGH!!!! Ronnie is SO full of himself!! I cannot stand him! LOL I was cracking up when he was talking to Michelle outside trying to get her to take him off the block, he was seriously trying to threaten her by telling her she would regret it if he got kicked out of the house. WHATEVER DUDE!! He is in for a very rude awakening when he gets booted out of the house. And Jesse and Natalie and pretty worried, I think that's funny. And Chima...ugh! :rolleyes:

18. krysn2ants

WOOHOOOOOO!!!! :woohoo: :woo: :banana: I am SOOOOO FLIPPIN' HAPPY about the eviction and who won the Coup d'Etat! Not so happy about the HoH but I'm not worrying b/c of who won the Coup d'Etat can change the nominations at the last minute.

19. Gordana

I cannot believe Ronnie's speech about hating Michelle. What an a$$ he is. He sealed his fate when he mouthed off like that. I personally think he is unstable. What a creepy freak he is.

I really want Gnat or Jessie out next week. Those 2 need to go.

20. krysn2ants

Yep, I totally agree. So here's how I think it's gonna go: Chima is gonna put maybe Jeff & Jordan or Michele and someone else. Then someone wins POV and Chima backdoors Russell. Then Jeff uses the Cd and puts up Jesse and Gnat to everyone's surprise! WOOHOO again! LOL

21. sulik110202

I am so happy that Jeff won the Cd. Do you think he threw the HOH competition? If he won HOH, there would be no point in using the Cd? It will be interesting to see what happens this week. As much as I hate to admit it, as time goes by Russel doesn't seem like a horrible person, but I am still rooting for Jeff and Jordan.

22. Gordana

Krys, I really hope that's the way it will go. I can't wait to see the look on Chima's smug face when she realizes all that power she talked about when she won HOH is useless because Jeff has the ultimate power.

I gotta say, I laughed when Kevin said that Gnat needed a makeover. Too funny and very true. I like him a lot and am cheering for him too along with Jeff and Jordan.

Russell is growing on me too although his paranoia is really annoying. He should have trusted Michelle about what she said to him about Chima instead of confronting Chima. That made him look stupid.

23. caba

caba Banned

I was so happy to see Ronnie get the boot! It was freaking about time!

I was also so happy about the coup d'etat! I think it will be funny as hell on Thursday when Chima's nominations get overridden! I'm sure Jeff and Russel will end up on the block ... and it will be so funny to see Nat and Jesse in their place (assuming neither nat or jesse wins the POV!) That would totally mess things up! I just want one of THEM to go home this week, so Chima's whole HOH is just pointless!

24. sulik110202

Can you imagine the melt down Chima will have if her nominees get changed on eviction night? That could be very entertaining. If Jeff switches the nominees it will be interesting to see how the votes will go down because no one has time to strategize.

25. nessas3girlsandtwinboys

I too am glad Ronnie went home!!I can't believe he sat in the room with Jeff and Jordan while they were trying to get it on...he's such a **** blocker...and wow I can't believe he went off on Michelle like that...he was outta line. While I don't agree with Michelle lying about having said anything to Russell about Chima wanting to backdoor him..what exactly was she supposed to do..Russells so stupid sometimes..he should have just kept his mouth shut.
    Can't wait to see what the week bring! looking forward to see how Jeff puts his secret powers to work! You think he'll tell Jordan?!

26. dfaut

dfaut 30,000-Post Club

I ffwd through most of the episode because I had to catch up quickly. Who won the SECRET POWER????? Tell me please!!!

27. nessas3girlsandtwinboys

28. dfaut

dfaut 30,000-Post Club

Thanks Nessa!!! HOT DIGGITY DOG!!! I would have voted for him if I had voted!! :yahoo:

29. Gordana

I need someone to fill me on on what happened last night on the show between Jesse, Gnat and Lydiot. We lost power because of a huge thunderstorm last night. We lost the sound on the TV when Jesse and Lydia were hanging out and then Gnat came and 'stole' Jesse away according to Lydia. Then they went to HOH room and it looked like an argument. We didn't have sound and then the power went. I'm curious to know what happened and if Jesse and Gnat had an argument.

30. nessas3girlsandtwinboys

if you go to cbs.com you can watch it..basically gnat and jessie were arguing because gnat didn't want jessie to talk to lydia ...gnat was going off on him about talking to lydia and it was basically gnat being a big ole baby. It ended with Jessie going downstairs and laying on the couch.he didn't talk to lydia and he ended up going back up to the HOH room where gnat and chima were, he was telling them that he didn't want to piss them off that they were all he had blah blah blah lol
    They did play some precious music during the time that jessie was downstairs and gnat in the hoh room...if you don't watch it for anything..go watch it for the music lol

31. Gordana

I can't wait to watch it tonight. I wonder if hottie Jeff will his coup d'etat power. I really hope so. He should put up Natalie and Jesse on the block. It would be nice if Chima would go. I can't stand her.

32. talivstouwe

talivstouwe Well-Known Member

Totally agree! I am SO hoping he sticks Jessie and Natalie on the block.

33. jenn-

jenn- Well-Known Member

It will be very interesting to see if he uses it. As he wasn't supposed to tell anyone about the power, he hasn't been able to strategize with anyone else. Right now it sounds like a lot of people want Russell out of the house, but that could only be because Jessie isn't up. I actually hope he doesn't use the power, because Russell drives me battier than the other two. He is such an obnoxious bully.

34. krysn2ants

WOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!! :banana: :woohoo: :woo: I am seriously doing a Happy Dance! I'm not too terribly upset about who won HoH b/c I really think that person has just been "playing" the people that they're currently aligned with. I hope anyway!

35. dfaut

dfaut 30,000-Post Club

OK, so - I am at my parents house and was watching last night on SHOWTIME - BB House After Dark for a while, it was interesting. Russell was working it HARD CORE!!!

It's gotta be on tonight, here I think? I hope that Russell goes home!

OK - so, does Jeff HAVE to use it or lose it tonight? Or can he wait and change the game down the line?