Big Brother

Discussion in 'General' started by krysn2ants, Jul 1, 2009.

1. threebecamefive

threebecamefive Well-Known Member

That was what got me as well. I didn't like his conversation with Lydia when they were sitting against the wall. I thought it got ugly quickly. I know he called her a b---- and I think he called her a skank (?). I was doing school work, so I didn't catch the last few remarks that were made as they all stood up. He went to the pool where Jeff was and more words were exchanged, but I didn't hear it. Chima was either a little over the top in her speech, it was edited out, or I missed it all as well.

I'd like clarification as well. Oh, and after my earlier post about how I didn't think I could continue watching, had taken it off my DVR timer, blah, blah, blah . . . well . . . I put it back on the timer! Blach! :pardon: Is this what some folks refer to as a "guilty pleasure"? :rolleyes:

2. jenn-

jenn- Well-Known Member

I have a feeling we missed something big between Braden and someone else in the house. Did you see they couldn't even show him all the good bye messages?

I think Ronnie thinks he is Dan, but in reality he is going to end up a Brian. He will be out as soon as his group isn't in control. I am very curious as to who he goes after. I hope Jessie goes home this week. He would be stupid not to put the athletes up. There are enough of them that even if he puts up 2 and one of them wins POV, he can replace the person with the 4th one. An athlete would go home. I have a feeling he is stupid enough that he actually trusts back stabbing Jessie.

3. Gordana

Gordana Well-Known Member

I just went on the spoiler site and after seeing who that idiot Ronnie nominated, I think I am done watching this season. I love, love, love BB and was so looking forward to it this summer but after the first episode, I wasn't into it and now after these nominations I have had enough.

4. caba

caba Banned

This show has the ability to make me crazier than any other show in the world ... seriously ... it raises my blood pressure. I was pretty upset when Ronnie won HOH. I think he's a jerk, and he thinks he is the king of the house. I'm trying to stay away from spoilers this season, so I'm not going to find out who he nominated yet ... but from what Gordana said, I'm sure I will be annoyed. I was SO hoping that Chima would get the boot this week. God, these people just suck.

5. dfaut

dfaut 30,000-Post Club

I'm not caught up with the eviction episode, but you are NOT alone! It is NUTTY and uncomfortable sometimes!!! It's like a train wreck and it's hard not to look!!! :bad: YES, guilty pleasure!! ENJOY It, GUILT FREE!!! :D

6. Kendra

Kendra Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Ronnie is such a weenie. He is so being played.

7. cohlee

cohlee Well-Known Member

Its so bad its good! :popcorn:

8. krysn2ants

krysn2ants Well-Known Member

I totally agree, Kendra!! UGH, I just cannot stand him and was so mad when he won HoH, he really thinks he's running the game, doesn't he? I missed the first half of the show tonight and will prob try to catch it online or something tomorrow night. I liked Lydia in the beginning but it pains me to see her sucking up to Russell like she was before the eviction...and did you see her grab his hand at the end of the eviction episode when they all went to stand in front of the pics of all of them. She walked right up to him and grabbed his hand and he kind of looked at her like wth but didn't drop her hand. I like Casey and Jordan too and cannot stand Chima, she'll get evicted soon, I'm sure. She's gonna drive them all nuts and they'll all evict her.

9. caba

caba Banned

Can someone explain to me WTF Ronnie was talking about when he said "If all goes well, Russell will be walking out the door next week" ... how is that going to happen? Even if either Boobs or Jeff come off the block and he puts up Russell, I'm still not sure they will have the votes to get rid of Russell. He's such an idiot. I really dislike Ronnie. At this point Jeff is my favorite, and I would hate to see him go!

1 person likes this.
  10. sulik110202

sulik110202 Well-Known Member

I think Ronnie thinks he is some sort of master manipulator and can convince the other athletes to vote Russell out. Just my thoughts. He has a pretty high opinion of his skill set and his influence on others.

11. krysn2ants

YES!!!!!! He told Chima earlier in the game one day when they were in the room where all the food is, that he was a master manipulator and even won some contest or something about persuasive speaking. He really does think he's ALL THAT but I got news for him, he's so not!

12. cohlee

cohlee Well-Known Member

They all make me want to barf, I can't believe I watch this trash. lol

Jeff and Casey aren't bad, if I have to root for someone. ;)

13. Gordana

I have to stop reading the spoiler sites because they make me more pi$$ed with this show. I just read about the veto ceremony and all I can is say is @@&$%$&&. And on the spoiler forums I have read many people think this is the worst BB ever because of the many idiot house guests.

14. cohlee

cohlee Well-Known Member

Crap! I just read it! I don't know if I can watch anymore, it might be too painful.

15. jenn-

jenn- Well-Known Member

Ok, you spoiler readers, quit tempting us that are trying to be good this year. I have a 1 week at a time goal to not go to the spoiler sites. I made it through week 1, and even though I SO wanted to look yesterday after the show, I stayed away. Now I am dying to know what has gone on, but I will be good. I only have 24 more hours to see what happens. I wonder if people think the show sucks more because they know what is going to happen before it actually airs? If there is no suspense between shows, I could see why it would be lame to watch it. I must admit, there are some serious idiots in the house this season.

16. caba

caba Banned

I know! Cohlee and G, you are killing me! I'm not going to the spoiler site though ...

17. MLH

MLH Well-Known Member

OMG, I can't believe Ronnie. He drives me insane. This house is full of crazies this year.

18. Kendra

Oh my. Oh MY! Seriously? Ronnie is just...........indescribable! I think hes made the biggest mistake in BB history (and that includes Marcellus not taking himself off the block) Can you say being played?

Russel (the "love muscle" according to his official profile) is just awful. No offense to anyone whose man has a fu manchu but yeah, that has to be the worst facial hair on the planet.

On the plus, I did like the coinstar competition. I love taking change in.

LMAO at Jordan and the time telling.

19. krysn2ants

Ronnie is a complete IDIOT!!!!! I cannot believe he put her up there!! I was totally shocked and did you see the look on Russell's face? He was grinnin' from ear to ear. They're all a bunch of idiots this year it seems. I do like Casey though and at times I like Lydia and surprisingly, I kind of like Jordan (I didn't think I was going to like her at all!). I was crackin up about the time telling thing tho...LOL

20. sulik110202

sulik110202 Well-Known Member

I kind of hope one of the athletes wins HOH next week and boots Ronnie's butt out of the house. I don't like the athletes, but it would be very funny if Ronnie gets played by them. He thinks they are in this realy tight alliance, but I think they would get rid of him in a heartbeat.

21. nessas3girlsandtwinboys

nessas3girlsandtwinboys Well-Known Member

I couldn't believe he put Jordan up either...what a d-bag :gah:

22. Gordana

Jenn, I believe that people think the show sucks because aside from a couple of people, the rest of the houseguests are a bunch of idiots and they make for bad television. I have read the spoiler sites from the past seasons and yet I still found the shows to be quite entertaining. I also have to say this clique thing is ridiculous. I hope the producers never create cliques in future seasons.

23. nessas3girlsandtwinboys

I'm thinking that eventually they will do away with the cliques and make it every person for themselves.

24. jenn-

jenn- Well-Known Member

25. Gordana

Does anyone know why Jesse dislikes Laura so much? I thought she would totally be his type but yet he can't stand her.

26. cohlee

cohlee Well-Known Member

I think he is an insecure little boy and maybe since she is not falling over herself to hang out with him. :pardon:

Has anyone else noticed no one has spent any time hanging out in the HOH room this week?

27. nessas3girlsandtwinboys

I think jessie dislikes Laura because her chest is bigger than his :laughing:

28. krysn2ants

[quote name='Nessa's3Girls+TwinBoys' date='23 July 2009 - 08:43 AM' timestamp='1248352980' post='1401432']
    I think jessie dislikes Laura because her chest is bigger than his :laughing:
    [/quote]

:rotflmbo: That's funny!!!!

Tonight's episode was pretty interesting and funny...Ronnie all alone in his HoH room and crying in the diary room. Serves ya right dude!!!! And, his comment to Julie that he thinks that he's got 5 people on his side...that dude is livin' in a fantasy world, for real!

29. Kendra

Loved Michele's dress.

Um, other than that. Jessie isn't going to put Ronnie up because hes useful for him so I'm guessing it'll either be Michele, Jeff or Casey going up. Not Lydia, I don't read spoilers this year but I got this in an after discussion: <spoiler> she gave him .....favors...... the first week!</spoiler>

I do wish Ronnie was out of there. He is just insufferable.

30. Gordana

I really hate the fact that dumba$$ Jesse is the new HOH. He shouldn't even be in this season of BB. If the producers wanted to bring back someone, they should have brought back Kaysar or Janelle.

31. cohlee

cohlee Well-Known Member

Speaking of weenies, Jesse is the biggest weenie! He nominated 2 people who are absolutely NO threat to him or anyone in the house, what was the point in that!

32. caba

caba Banned

Blech ... this season is sucking for me... I can't stand Jesse... I can't stand the athletes ... The whole thing is annoying. I like Jeff, but until they break up the stupid cliques, I don't want him as HOH, because he can't nominate all the people I hate (the whole athlete alliance)!

Ugh. It's so annoying. And seriously, fighting over JESSE? He's so gross! And such a d-bag. How about when he made a comment last night about how hard it is to be so goodlooking in the BB house... give me a freaking break!!

33. caba

caba Banned

Blech ... this season is sucking for me... I can't stand Jesse... I can't stand the athletes ... The whole thing is annoying. I like Jeff, but until they break up the stupid cliques, I don't want him as HOH, because he can't nominate all the people I hate (the whole athlete alliance)!

Ugh. It's so annoying. And seriously, fighting over JESSE? He's so gross! And such a d-bag. How about when he made a comment last night about how hard it is to be so goodlooking in the BB house... give me a freaking break!!

34. Kendra

And in a fight over Jesse, Lydia will always win because shes quite "handy" for him.

35. Gordana

Jesse needs to get over himself. He is not attractive. I don't get why Natalie and Lydiot are fawning all over him. Ewwww....

And I'm not liking this season either. The only reason I am watching is because my husband is. I like Jeff too. I'm liking Casey but Jesse wants him out which sucks.

According to the feeds Lydiot is acting all weird and seems unstable. She seems off her rocker. I would love to see her go. And Kevin is really growing on me. I love his personality.