Baby Trend Double Snap n Go

Discussion in 'General' started by Danibell, Apr 8, 2013.

1. Danibell

Danibell Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Baby Trend Double Snap n Go The essential first stroller for twin parents!

Lightweight.
    Easy to collapse down.
    Fits most infant car seats.
    Big basket underneath.

I see they now have a parent tray on it, mine didn't, so that's a definite bonus to it!

I highly recommend this for the first stroller! And finding a used one is a great idea, you can snag them for half price, and then resell them for about the same price! :)

1 person likes this.
  2. jcafardi

jcafardi New Member

As of mid 2013, I truly prefer the twin joovy roo -- http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00B07STA0/?tag=mytwins02-20. This is an improvement over the double snap-n-go, in my opinion. Why you ask???

1) The newer version of the double snap-n-go doesn't actually allow the carseats to snap in. They actually sit on straps which don't feel very secure at all. The older snap-n-go does allow the carseats to actually snap in, but there are a pretty limited number of carseat brands that go be used. The first generation of snap-n-go's are good, but harder to find and more beat up.

2) This isn't quite as long as the snap-n-go & thus a bit more manageable. Easily fits thru doors.

3) Both twins can look outward at the environment around them

4) Can accomodate about 3 different brands of carseats (officially), although other brands may also be compatible

5) Moms are fascinated by this stroller as it is unique in its layout :) -

6) Fits in the trunk of my volkswagon

7) has a cupholder that is low - no risk of splashes onto the babies

Downside ....
    Usually have to take one of the carseats off to access the storage area underneath, but I haven't found this to be hugely inconvenient. The pros outweigh the cons

3. mikemike

mikemike Member

purchased it on the advise of this forum and I love it