Anyone in Texas?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by theklafkas, Apr 30, 2008.

1. theklafkas

theklafkas Well-Known Member

I just moved to Waco in November and I left all of my friends that I grew up with and have met along the way in Dallas/Mckinney area. I get to see them as often as I can, but it is lonely down here without anyone. Since I am not working right now and I am pregnant with the twins all I do all day is rest (which is good thing). My husband goes out sometimes on Friday nights and plays poker so I was trying to meet up with some people in my area that I could get to know. Just throwing it out there!!!

2. scolesrn

scolesrn Well-Known Member

Hello Molly!

I'm not much help IRL. DH and I are from Texas and living far away from home now...so I can sympathize with what you're going through! There is a thread for Texas Mommies here http://www.twinstuff.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=60903 maybe someone there is in your area! I know there's a mommy in B/CS (kinda far I know).

When you need to fuss about being far from home I'm willing to commiserate with you!

3. summerfun

summerfun Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Molly, you can also search members by state here at TS. Here is a link that explains how to do it.

4. 4lilmonkeys

4lilmonkeys Well-Known Member

I'm in College Station. :) Not close really, but I'm from Fort Worth so we drive through often. I know Misty (babytimes2?) is near Waco and that there is/was one more in that area.

5. FirstTimeMom814

FirstTimeMom814 Well-Known Member

I'm in Austin. Misty (babytimes2) is in Waco.