Any exercise ideas?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by Kristin N, Sep 29, 2009.

1. Kristin N

Kristin N Well-Known Member

Up until now my husband and I have done a pretty good job of walking about 2 miles a day. But now the colder/wetter weather is setting in and dd tends to get even more stir crazy when she's in the jogger confined by the rain fly. I want to still try to exercise but I know my mobility will be diminishing along with the warm weather. Any exercise ideas out there??

2. donnawilcock

donnawilcock Member

I am still swimming and it is doing me great. The dr said as the time goes on it will be the best thing for me to do; especially since walking later on can induce contractions. If you have an indoor pool close by I would highly recommend going for a swim!

3. Pitbullzz

Pitbullzz Well-Known Member

They have a Pregnant Pilaties. Keeping your Core strong is the most important thing you can do.

4. sparkle77

sparkle77 Well-Known Member

Ha!! It takes me 10 minutes to roll over out of the bed. I consider that to be MY exercise!! :rotflmbo:

5. TwinLove

TwinLove Well-Known Member

:laughing: Hilarious!!

Would you be able to get out alone and go for a short walk? Or call a friend? So you can leave dd at home? Walking was the best exercise for me while I was pregnant. :good: