Alliteration polls

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by Mommy2PJ, Nov 14, 2006.

1. Mommy2PJ

Mommy2PJ Well-Known Member

I keep hearing to research polls on twin alliteration names because like 80% of twins polled later hate having their names start with the same letter. But I'm having trouble finding information on it no matter how I type it in google.

Any suggestions?

Right now we have Noah David and Nicolas Steven picked out, but now I'm considering changing one of them.

2. Mommy2PJ

Mommy2PJ Well-Known Member

I keep hearing to research polls on twin alliteration names because like 80% of twins polled later hate having their names start with the same letter. But I'm having trouble finding information on it no matter how I type it in google.

Any suggestions?

Right now we have Noah David and Nicolas Steven picked out, but now I'm considering changing one of them.

3. Heathermomof5

Heathermomof5 Well-Known Member

I think those are really cute names! they flow! I think twins
    hate their names more when they rhyme or are really corny!

4. TwinMama6

TwinMama6 Well-Known Member

I really like Noah and Nicholas!!

5. 5andtwins

5andtwins Well-Known Member

I love Noah and Nicolas and the same-first-letter-thing, what I don't like is when they have the same initials (fn and mn) and rhyme (Eric and Derek).

6. TwinMama6

TwinMama6 Well-Known Member

Stacey and Tracey
    Molly and Holly
    Bailey and Hailey
    Jodie and Brodie..

LOL!

7. runnergirl

runnergirl Well-Known Member

I like Noah and Nicolas, in fact Nicolas will be the name of one of our boys! I don't see a problem with them starting with the same letter - they are different enough. Very cute - I wound't change them! [​IMG]

8. mommy2twinboys02

mommy2twinboys02 Well-Known Member

I like Noah and Nicolas. We have Landon and Logan only because those are the only two names we could agree on. I think it does have more to do with the rhyme thing too.

9. CraigS

CraigS Well-Known Member

We made a definite effort to keep away from names that sounded alike or started with the same initial - which was tough because we have a real penchant for names that start with C. As it is my name, my dogs, name, and both of my daughters names start with C [​IMG]

10. kimber074

kimber074 Well-Known Member

I love Noah and Nicholas...they are different enough I don't think there will be a problem.

11. allieben

allieben Well-Known Member

Noah and Nicolas is so cute! DH doesn't like the same-letter idea, so we had to do Allison and Benjamin instead of my original choice of Allison and Andrew or Alexander.