all day long temper tantrums????

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by Jennifer P, Nov 26, 2006.

1. Jennifer P

Jennifer P Well-Known Member

Everyone in my house is driving me crazy! The girls are crying every other minute...usually when I say no to them doing something. And on top of it all...dh is sick...and very whiny...its like being married to a 2 year old. [​IMG]

And on top of it, my house is a complete mess...

2. Jennifer P

Jennifer P Well-Known Member

Everyone in my house is driving me crazy! The girls are crying every other minute...usually when I say no to them doing something. And on top of it all...dh is sick...and very whiny...its like being married to a 2 year old. [​IMG]

And on top of it, my house is a complete mess...

3. dfaut

dfaut 30,000-Post Club

[​IMG] Jennifer!! Just let them RIP and have a good laugh! Hope it calms down soon!!

4. hudsonfour

hudsonfour Well-Known Member

Sounds just like my day. It's making me crazy
    s

5. I am right there with you. My DS poured water all over his wooden train table today, I had to take the track up off the table and now it is in pieces. Now every other minute they are fighting over the track and trains. I am now going back into the living room from my ESCAPE---wish me luck LOL

6. thompsontwinners

thompsontwinners Well-Known Member

It could be an ear infection. That is how my girls act when they are sick and when it is the first one you have no idea what is going on. If they don't normally act like that then I would get it checked out! They don't have to have a fever either!

7. Meximeli

Meximeli Well-Known Member

That's exactly what I was thinking Nicole! Especially with your DH sick...