Adult male twins, how to finally get along and start kicking butt together

Discussion in 'General' started by CanadianBob, Jun 27, 2015.

1. CanadianBob

CanadianBob New Member

Hi my name is Robert, I just found out about this site and I have to just say how awesome it is to have a place to go to, to hear about other twins' experiences. After all one's future is surely someone else's past.

Im 26, and since I was 18 my twin and I have lived in different cities. He's about to move back and I find myself as stoked as possible but also concerned about making sure everything goes well.

Every time he visits we start out as happy as can be until he starts digging at me about everything I do. I end up getting defensive and then it usually comes to a head and we have an argument. I have no idea where it comes from but I am only focused on what I can do to remove this from the dynamic. I feel like we could have the world at our fingertips if we actually spent 100% of our time working together.

Anyway I would love to hear from anyone who maybe went through this as twins or knew twins who did and found a way to move past it.

Thanks!

Robert

2. Kendra

Kendra Well-Known Member TS Moderator

If he is getting on you just be be getting on you and to get a reaction, shut it down or let it roll off you. He can have an opinion, but you get to do what you do as long as it isn't hurting anyone. If he sees he isn't getting a reaction, maybe he'll stop.