A tragic loss within the Twinstuff Community

Discussion in 'General' started by twinstuff-old, Feb 19, 2008.

1. all4megan_kayleigh

all4megan_kayleigh Well-Known Member

Oh Tammy, I am so so sorry. I am crying for you and your girls. Things like this are just so unfair and so hard to understand. I don't know what else to say but I do feel a hurt in my heart for you. I am so sorry.

2. naomi02

naomi02 Well-Known Member

Tammy, I am SO sorry. :hug99: :(

3. Katiebelle

Katiebelle Well-Known Member

Tammy, I am so very sorry for your loss. I wasn't much older than your girls when I lost my father. It is a heartbreak no family should have to bear.

4. 2pennsinapod

2pennsinapod Well-Known Member

My heart is so sad to hear this!! Lots of hugs and prayers coming your way!

5. Anne-J

Anne-J Well-Known Member

I'm very sorry to hear about this. My deepest sympathies to Tammy and her lovely girls. They are in my thoughts and prayers.

6. rjmoni26

rjmoni26 Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry to hear this. Tammy, the girls and their families are all in my thoughts and prayers.

7. *Shelly*

*Shelly* Well-Known Member

I am so sorry to hear of this. Tammy & the girls are in my thoughts.

8. Snittens

Snittens Well-Known Member

What a tragedy! I'm so sorry, everyone is here for you.

9. bridgeport

bridgeport Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry. You and your family, especially your girls, are in my thoughts. Although none of us can truly understand what you are going through, please know that we're all here to support you in any way we can.

10. Meximeli

Meximeli Well-Known Member

My sympathies to Tammy, Meghan, and Mackenzie. I am deeply sorry for your loss.

11. perfectangeltwins

perfectangeltwins Well-Known Member

Tammy,

My heart goes out to you and your family during this time. I am so sorry for your loss. My prayers are with you and your daughters during this time.

WE LOVE YOU! Keep strong...

Love Erin Herrin

12. Caleb2Cody

Caleb2Cody Well-Known Member

Many thoughts and prayers heading your way. I am truely sorry and saddened for your loss.

13. OneBoyOneGirl

OneBoyOneGirl Well-Known Member

So sorry for your loss. My thoughts and sympathies are with you.

14. Tasha

Tasha Well-Known Member

There are no words, but my prayers are with you all. I can't imagine what you are going through. :(

15. dfaut

dfaut 30,000-Post Club

Tammy, :hug99: I wish you healing and love at this time! Words are not adequate to express the proper feelings, I wish I could hug you and Meghan and MacKenzie!

16. hudsonfour

hudsonfour Well-Known Member

Tammy, I am very sorry to hear about your husband. You and your family are in my prayers.

17. AlphaBeta

AlphaBeta Well-Known Member

My thoughts are with you and your girls. If there's anything we can do, let us know.

18. Cindy123

Cindy123 Well-Known Member

What a tragedy for Tammy and her girls, they are in my thoughts. :love0028:

19. missmomoftwins02

missmomoftwins02 Well-Known Member

Tammy, Meghan, and Mackenzie: I am so sorry to hear of your loss. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers and I pray that God's peace will be with you. Know that He loves you and that we love you. :hug99:

That pic of your girls with thier daddy is ADORABLE!

20. littletwinmom

littletwinmom Well-Known Member

I am so sorry for your loss, my heart is aching for you and your girls. Your family will be in my prayers.

:itwins:

21. Mothership

Mothership Well-Known Member

Tammy,

I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

22. UD Flyer

UD Flyer Well-Known Member

I am truly sorry for your family's loss, Tammy! You are in my thoughts and prayers. :hug99:

23. Laura in Alaska

Laura in Alaska Well-Known Member

Oh I am so sorry for your loss! You and your beautiful girls are in our thoughts. My heart is heavy right now. I can't imagine the empty space you feel in your heart right now. I only hope that the love of your girls, your family, friends and this TS community are able to begin filling it.

24. Daseechain

Daseechain Well-Known Member

I am so incredibly sorry for your loss. :hug99: Please know you are in our thoughts and prayers during this tragic time.

Sara

25. Babies4Susan

Babies4Susan Well-Known Member

I am so sorry to hear of your loss, and you are in my thoughts and prayers.

26. Littlesweeties

Littlesweeties Well-Known Member

My thoughts and prayers are with Tammy and her family.

27. All Boys

All Boys Well-Known Member

this brings me to tears for tammys family..

ditto... especially after I saw the photo. He looks so young. I am so sorry, my deepest condolences go out to their whole family. :love0028:

28. Elizabeth H

Elizabeth H Well-Known Member

Please offer my condolences also to the family. My prayers and thoughts are with them during this time.

I'm so deeply sorry for their loss.

Elizabeth

29. 4jsinPA

4jsinPA Well-Known Member TS Moderator

OMG that is just so tragic. I will keep the family in my prayers...that picture is just too precious and breaks my heart...

30. egoury

egoury Well-Known Member

I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your daughters.

31. Chrissie

Chrissie Well-Known Member

My deeepest condolences to Tammy and the girls.
    My thoughts are with you all at this very hard time.

32. mom23sweetgirlies

mom23sweetgirlies Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry for Tammy and her daughters tragic loss. My thoughts and prayers are with them. :(

33. Kristi F.

Kristi F. Well-Known Member

I am so sorry for your loss Tammy. You and your precious girls will be in my thoughts :hug99:

34. runnergirl

runnergirl Well-Known Member

Sending my thoughts and prayers - I can't even imagine that kind of loss. Tammy, your daughters and your family will be in my prayers. Take care of yourself.

35. luv_my_kidz

luv_my_kidz Well-Known Member

:cray: Oh my, how terribly sad. I am so sorry for Tammy and her family's loss. I will keep them in my thoughts and prayers. :cray: