A tragic loss within the Twinstuff Community

Discussion in 'General' started by twinstuff-old, Feb 19, 2008.

1. carmenandwhittsmom

carmenandwhittsmom Well-Known Member

My prayers are with you and your family as you go through this. May God put His loving arms around you at this time and always.

2. Stacy1976

Stacy1976 Well-Known Member

Oh my. I am so sorry for your loss Tammy. What a beautiful picture that you have of your husband with your daughters. There just aren't words to describe how heartbroken I am for you and your girls. :love0028:

3. traceyru

traceyru Well-Known Member

My sincerest sympathies to Tammy, Meghan, and Mackenzie. I am so deeply sorry for your loss. my thoughts and prays are with & ur family..

We miss your sweet voice,
    your laughter,
    Your unconditional love
    and friendship.
    We hold every memory
    of you dear to our hearts,
    Your spirit burns
    brightly in our souls.
    We will never,
    ever stop missing you,
    as you are
    FOREVER in our thoughts ,
    prayers, hearts, and lives..

author unknown..
    :hug99:
    tracey

4. JakoBen

JakoBen Well-Known Member

I am so deeply sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. :hug99:

5. brianamurnion

brianamurnion Well-Known Member

OMGosh. I am very saddend to hear this news. My thoughts and prayers will be with Tammy and her girls today.

6. caba

caba Banned

I am so so genuinely sorry for your loss. Your entire family is in my thoughts.

Erica

7. Becca34

Becca34 Well-Known Member

My deepest condolences to you and your family, Tammy. I will keep all of you in my prayers.

8. annelily2000

annelily2000 Well-Known Member

So sorry for your familys loss. The Valentines picture is beautiful. Your in my thoughts and prayers.

9. srange

srange Well-Known Member

Words cannot express how very sorry I am to hear about your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you during this very difficult time.

Stacy

10. RondaJo

RondaJo Well-Known Member

:love0028: My deepest sympathies to your family Tammy.

That is such a beautiful photograph.

11. Marieber

Marieber Well-Known Member

Tammy, how I wish I could reach through my computer and give you and your girls a big hug and make your pain go away! I am sooo sorry.

12. Anna3

Anna3 Well-Known Member

Tammy, I am so sorry for your sudden and such a tragic loss...
    I will keep you and your beautiful girls in my thoughts :hug99:

13. twindependent

twindependent Well-Known Member

I wish there were words to comfort you. Please know we are all thinking of you and praying for you.

14. Sullyirishtwins

Sullyirishtwins Well-Known Member

My thoughts and prayers are with your family, you, and your beautiful girls! :hug99:

Diana w/Rianna and Justin

15. billandginastwins1

billandginastwins1 Well-Known Member

Oh my gosh..I am at a loss for words. I pray for their family to make it through this horrible time.

16. Saiynee

Saiynee Well-Known Member

My deepest sympathies to Tammy, Meghan and Mackenzie. Your family is in my thoughts and prayers.

17. PetiteFleur

PetiteFleur Well-Known Member

Please add me to the long list of people praying for you and your family. There are no words.....

18. Ali M

Ali M Well-Known Member

I'm so, so sorry Tammy. You and the girls are in our prayers. That was a beautiful picture you submitted. I saw it right after you put it up and thought it was great. What a great momento to have. We will be praying for and thinking of all of you and, again, I'm sorry. :hug99:

19. lleddinger

lleddinger Well-Known Member

Tammy, my thoughts and prayers are with you and MacKenzie and Meghan at this most difficult time. The photo is beautiful.. a small treasure at such a tragic time..
    :love0028:

20. first_time_mommy_2_be_twins

first_time_mommy_2_be_twins Well-Known Member

:hug99: Tammy, my heart sank when I opened this thread. I cannot even imagine what you and your girls must be going through at this very difficult time. I know that no words can replace what you and your girls have lost but just wanted to send my condolences and say I am so sorry to hear of your loss. You and your beautiful girls are in my thoughts.

And that is a beautiful pictures of your girls and their daddy something they will surely treasure for the rest of their lives. :love0028:

21. NicoleT

NicoleT Well-Known Member

Tammy, I am so sorry for your loss. You and the girls will be in my thoughts for months to come. :hug99:

22. campsix

campsix Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry for your loss. You and the girls are in our prayers. :hug99:

23. monie rose

monie rose Well-Known Member

Tammy You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers! I'm soo sorry!

24. nikki_0724

nikki_0724 Well-Known Member

Oh my gosh. I am so so sorry for your loss. How terrible. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this very difficult time. (((HUGS)))

25. 2 Munchkins

2 Munchkins Well-Known Member

My deepest, deepest heartfelt condolences to the family!

26. LLA

LLA Well-Known Member

:love0028: Tammy - I am so sorry for your loss. That is such a great picture of your husband and your girls.

27. Melis

Melis Well-Known Member

My thoughts are with their entire family. I am so sorry for your loss.

28. DATJMom

DATJMom Well-Known Member

Tammy, I am so, so sorry for your loss.

29. rematuska

rematuska Well-Known Member

:love0028: I am so very sorry for your loss.

30. Julie

Julie Well-Known Member

I am so sorry for your loss. I will say a pray for you and your family.

31. devmac2003

devmac2003 Well-Known Member

I am so truely sorry for your lost. You and your beautiful girls will be in my heart and prayers.

32. double-or-nothing

double-or-nothing Well-Known Member

Tammy, I am so terribly sorry for your family's loss. I am just so sorry. My thoughts and prayers are with you all that you find the love and strenth to get through this.

33. Ophelia

Ophelia Well-Known Member

I am so incredibly sorry for your loss! I'll be keeping you & your girls in my thoughts & prayers!

34. twinzmom2b

twinzmom2b Well-Known Member

Oh my goodness, this post has me in tears. I'm so sorry for the family's loss. How tragic. My thoughts and prayers are with Tammy and her girls are they go through this grieving period.

35. Kendra

Kendra Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I think I'm probably still in shock. Anything you need just contact me.