A tragic loss within the Twinstuff Community

Discussion in 'General' started by twinstuff-old, Feb 19, 2008.

1. angie7

angie7 Well-Known Member

My thoughts are with Tammy and her girls.....

2. FirstTimeMom814

FirstTimeMom814 Well-Known Member

Tammy, Meghan, and Mackenzie you will be in our hearts, thoughts and prayers during this difficult time. :hug99:

3. melissao

melissao Well-Known Member

I will keep your family in my prayers Tammy :hug99: I'm so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine how heartbroken you and the girls must be. I saw the picture of your girls and David for their dance and it just brings tears to my eyes. You can tell how much he loved them!

4. mandyfish3

mandyfish3 Well-Known Member

So very very sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

5. niftywriter

niftywriter Well-Known Member

Tammy, if only loving wishes and comfort from all of us could wrap around you and the girls and ease the pain of your loss!

We are all thinking of you. :love0028:

6. mar66rus2

mar66rus2 Well-Known Member

OMG.....I am soo sorry to hear this. My thoughts and prayers are with her and the girls.

April

7. gatormommy

gatormommy Well-Known Member

My deepest sympathy goes out to Tammy, Meghan and Mackenzie :love0028: You are all in my prayers!

8. cwinslow7

cwinslow7 Well-Known Member

:hug99: Tammy, my heart breaks for your loss. Please know that my thoughts and prayers and those of my family are with you and your precious girls. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you. :hug99:

9. Gordana

Gordana Well-Known Member

I am so sorry to hear about this. My sympathies go out to the family.

10. HRE

HRE Well-Known Member

:hug99: I am so sorry Tammy for the loss of your dear husband. I will pray for peace for you and the girls.

11. rheamay

rheamay Well-Known Member

Tammy, I'm so sorry! ((hugs))

12. Jberman

Jberman Well-Known Member

That is soo sad. My uncle died 16 years ago in June of a sudden heart attack as well. My deepest sympothy's to Tammy and her children.

13. jacksmom05

jacksmom05 Well-Known Member

My deepest sympathies go out to you and your daughters. I am so very sorry that this has happened to your family.

14. jenn-

jenn- Well-Known Member

You and your precious daughters are in our thoughts.

15. KYsweetheart

KYsweetheart Well-Known Member

:cray: Tammy you and your daughters are in my thoughts and prayers.

I am still in complete and total shock...

16. Heathermomof5

Heathermomof5 Well-Known Member

They are in my thoughts and prayers. I am so very sorry.

:hug99: :hug99: :hug99:

Heather

17. 2boysforus

2boysforus Well-Known Member

Oh my goodness. Tammy, my heart breaks for you and your precious little girls. My thoughts and prayers are with you. :love0028:

18. K*D*B

K*D*B Well-Known Member

My thoughts and heart go out to Tammy and her girls right now.
    Cari

19. TwinsItIs

TwinsItIs Well-Known Member

Oh Tammy, I'm so sorry to read about this tragic news. My heart goes out to you and your family at this very trying time. I'm so sad for you.
    :(

20. stacyw

stacyw Well-Known Member

How tragic! I am absolutely speechless. My thoughts go out to her and her family during this extremely difficult time.

21. Oneplus2more

Oneplus2more Well-Known Member

To Tammy, MacKenzie and Meghan, I am so sorry. Your family is in my thoughts and prayers!!

What a sweet photo of Daddy & the girls - something they will always treasure!!

22. momof5

momof5 Well-Known Member

"I'm sorry" just doesn't seem adequate but I am at a loss for words. My heart goes out to you and your beautiful girls. My uncle died of a massive heart attack leaving behind my aunt and her 3 month old baby (my cousin). There is nothing anyone can say or do to stop the pain but I will be praying very hard.

23. dollymomma

dollymomma Well-Known Member

I am so sorry to hear of your husbands passing, my thoughts and prayers go with you and your family at this very difficult time.

The picture of your girls and their dad is beautiful.

24. littletwinstars

littletwinstars Well-Known Member

We are so saddened to hear of the tragic news. We send Tammy and her family our deepest sympathy. The picture of her husband and daughters is absolutely precious and may fond memories of him comfort them during this very difficult time. :hug99:

25. LisaGoeke

LisaGoeke Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I am so sorry Tammy. I wish I could give you and your girls a great big hug. :love0028: I am still heartbroken over this tragic news. I will continue to pray for you and your family.

26. mandylouwho

mandylouwho Well-Known Member

I am so sorry for this unexpected loss!! Tammy, you and your girls are in my prayers.

27. Her Royal Jennyness

Her Royal Jennyness Well-Known Member

I'm still in shock about this. My heart goes out to Tammy and her girls.

28. MichelleVDH

MichelleVDH Well-Known Member

I am deeply sorry for your loss. I hope God gives you the peace you need during this difficult time. I will keep you and your precious daughters in my prayers.

29. HeyThere

HeyThere Well-Known Member

There are no words... I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you. :hug99:

30. twoplustwo

twoplustwo Well-Known Member

Tammy I am so sorry for your family's profound loss!
    You are all in my thoughts and prayers.
    Much love and :hug99:

31. Erineliza

Erineliza Well-Known Member

My thoughts and prayers are with Tammy and her family. Big Hugs :hug99:

32. natmarie

natmarie Well-Known Member

I am so sorry for your loss! My heart and prayers go out to you and your family! :hug99:

33. **Diane**

**Diane** Well-Known Member

My deepest condolences to Tammy and her girls. They are in my thoughts and prayers.

34. ~ilyse~

~ilyse~ Well-Known Member

OMG how awful. Tammy, I am so sorry for your loss. My thought and prayers are with you and your family today.

35. laurajrad

laurajrad Well-Known Member

My thoughts and prayers are with Tammy and her girls during this tragic time.