90210: New Generation? (merged)

Discussion in 'General' started by moski, Apr 29, 2008.

1. JDMummy

JDMummy Well-Known Member

Love Donna on! She will be on for three episodes starting April 14th. :( I wish it was longer, and that David would come back too. I love that Donna is sort of related to Kelly and that she is related to Erin (Silver).

2. MichelleL

MichelleL Well-Known Member

QUOTE(Sarah© @ Apr 18 2009, 08:32 PM) [snapback]1279278[/snapback]
    Love Donna on! She will be on for three episodes starting April 14th. :(

Only 3? Bummer, I wish it was longer too.

QUOTE(Sarah© @ Apr 18 2009, 08:32 PM) [snapback]1279278[/snapback]
    I love that Donna is sort of related to Kelly and that she is related to Erin (Silver).

I'm so lost!! That threw me for a loop...I'm definitely forgetting something from the old show. Care to remind me? :pardon:

3. seamusnicholas

seamusnicholas Well-Known Member

Oh I am glad this thread got bumped up! I am loving it! I am shocked the Annie and Ethan thing is over already. I wonder if they will get back together?

4. MichelleL

QUOTE(seamusnicholas @ Apr 26 2009, 10:26 PM) [snapback]1289441[/snapback]
    Oh I am glad this thread got bumped up! I am loving it! I am shocked the Annie and Ethan thing is over already. I wonder if they will get back together?

I'm loving it too!! And did I mention how much I :wub: Liam. Oh myyyy!!

Of course they will get back together...and then break up...and then get back together... :laughing:

5. missmomoftwins02

missmomoftwins02 Well-Known Member

I love that Donna is sort of related to Kelly and that she is related to Erin (Silver).

QUOTE(MichelleL @ Apr 26 2009, 08:22 PM) [snapback]1289435[/snapback]
    I'm so lost!! That threw me for a loop...I'm definitely forgetting something from the old show. Care to remind me? :pardon:

Kelly's mom married David's dad in the orig series. Then they had Erin (Silver). David married Donna. So Erin and Kelly are half sisters; Kelly and David are step siblings; and b/c Donna is married to David (for now), she and Erin are sisters-in-law.

Clear as mud now? :D

6. MichelleL

QUOTE(missmomoftwins02 @ Apr 26 2009, 10:59 PM) [snapback]1289466[/snapback]
    Kelly's mom married David's dad in the orig series. Then they had Erin (Silver). David married Donna. So Erin and Kelly are half sisters; Kelly and David are step siblings; and b/c Donna is married to David (for now), she and Erin are sisters-in-law.

Clear as mud now? :D

Ooooh yeah, I remember that now. Thanks Christa!! :Clap:

I haven't watched last night's show yet, but I can't wait! It's been a good season so far!

I bought a People magazine recently that featured celebrities without makeup. They had a shot of Naomi, Adrianna, Silver, and Annie. They were all beautiful without makeup!!

7. Chrissy Nelson

Chrissy Nelson Well-Known Member

I thought last night was alright. I kinda dig how Annie is going to be pegged as the tattle tale.

8. Chrissy Nelson

I thought last night was alright. I kinda dig how Annie is going to be pegged as the tattle tale.

9. mandylouwho

mandylouwho Well-Known Member

QUOTE(Chrissy Nelson @ May 13 2009, 02:01 PM) [snapback]1312143[/snapback]

LOL. Yes, and this whole lIam thing is actually getting annoying. Bad boy image or just plain a**hole? And her sister...MAN who wants to slap her around?

10. Chrissy Nelson

I could smell that sister thing coming from a mile away. And what the heck happened to Donna?? Did she just disappear???

11. JDMummy

QUOTE(Chrissy Nelson @ May 13 2009, 10:56 PM) [snapback]1312898[/snapback]
    I could smell that sister thing coming from a mile away. And what the heck happened to Donna?? Did she just disappear???

Not sure, I know Donna was only there for three epis. Maybe her time is up? :unsure:

12. missmomoftwins02

QUOTE(mandylouwho @ May 13 2009, 04:33 PM) [snapback]1312564[/snapback]
    LOL. Yes, and this whole lIam thing is actually getting annoying. Bad boy image or just plain a**hole? And her sister...MAN who wants to slap her around?

QUOTE(Chrissy Nelson @ May 13 2009, 08:56 PM) [snapback]1312898[/snapback]

Yah I knew the sister was up to no good from the start! I thought "she is going to steal that $$ right from undfer Naomi and Naomi won't even realize it!!"

13. seamusnicholas

who do you think liam was in bed with when naomi waked in. The scenes for next season showed her walking in and him getting dressed and then she goes off on Annie. Maybe it was her sister!

14. JDMummy

QUOTE(seamusnicholas @ May 16 2009, 11:39 PM) [snapback]1316677[/snapback]
    who do you think liam was in bed with when naomi waked in. The scenes for next season showed her walking in and him getting dressed and then she goes off on Annie. Maybe it was her sister!

I think it was her sister. Her sister is such a tramp. :bad: I really despise her.

15. sulik110202

sulik110202 Well-Known Member

I would bet money that it is Liam and the sister in bed together and Liam blames it on Annie.

16. Chrissy Nelson

Is that for next season or is that for this week??? I think this week is the finale.

17. seamusnicholas

QUOTE(Chrissy Nelson @ May 18 2009, 12:00 PM) [snapback]1318159[/snapback]
    Is that for next season or is that for this week??? I think this week is the finale.

Oh I think I thought last weeks was the last one. So glad to hear there is one more!!!

18. JDMummy

What did everyone think of the finale? Is Naomi's sis a b*tch or what????? :angry:

19. tinalb

tinalb Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I don't watch that often but I saw it tonight. What did she hit at the end? Was that a person??? :umm:

20. missmomoftwins02

I think it was a person! She had that liqour in her car, so she is probably gonna get arrested for drunk driving, driving with an open container, and felling the scene of an accident!!

Yes Naomi is a b*tch!! I can't beleive she just started accusing Annie for no reason! And that sister of hers is more of a b*tch that she is! And a sl*t!

I was really hoping that Adrianna kept the baby. I was hoping she and Navid realized they could raise her. :( Maybe next season will bring a court case where they try to get the baby back?

I relly hope Dixon and Silver stay together! They are a cute couple.

And that was HILARIOUS that the PRINCIPLE and his wife got high on the marajuana-laced brownies at the "safe" party!

Ok I think that covers everything...

:)

21. sulik110202

sulik110202 Well-Known Member

That episode had a lot happening in the last 10 minutes. There were a ton of different storylines for next season. Any guesses on who's car was behind Annie's at the end? The car had a WBHH bumper sticker, so it is probably someone she knows and will probably either turn her in or try and blackmail her.

Naomi's sister is a whole different class of trash. What a horrible thing to do to your sister.

22. Chrissy Nelson

OK I just watched it. The sis is crazy. I was hoping Adriana would keep the baby too. That was very emotional.

23. MichelleL

QUOTE(KJS @ May 20 2009, 03:42 PM) [snapback]1321752[/snapback]
    That episode had a lot happening in the last 10 minutes. There were a ton of different storylines for next season. Any guesses on who's car was behind Annie's at the end? The car had a WBHH bumper sticker, so it is probably someone she knows and will probably either turn her in or try and blackmail her.

I'm hoping it was just her father. :( Or maybe Mr. Matthews looking out for her. That freaked me out though.

I sort of feel bad for Liam. It sounds like he has a pretty rough life.

I was shocked over the Ethan/Silver hookup. I didn't see that one coming.

A very good finale for sure. Lots of unanswered questions for next season.