90210: New Generation? (merged)

Discussion in 'General' started by moski, Apr 29, 2008.

1. cohlee

cohlee Well-Known Member

Yeah I got sucked in. It is totally predictable though.
    I like Naomi better when she's being evil. She was awesome on Nip/Tuck.

Does anyone else think that
    the teacher is going to be his son?

2. dawnmj

dawnmj Well-Known Member

I have it on DVR to watch but probably won't get to it until either this afternoon or tomorrow.

3. seamusnicholas

seamusnicholas Well-Known Member

QUOTE(cohlee @ Oct 8 2008, 06:35 AM) [snapback]1016998[/snapback]
    Yeah I got sucked in. It is totally predictable though.
    I like Naomi better when she's being evil. She was awesome on Nip/Tuck.

Does anyone else think that
    the teacher is going to be his son?

Oh, you are good! Maybe???

4. seamusnicholas

Actually no...their biological child is 22 and
    he has been teaching for a few years at least (I think he mentioned that when he was talking to the new girl/undercover girl)

5. cohlee

cohlee Well-Known Member

QUOTE(seamusnicholas @ Oct 8 2008, 11:35 AM) [snapback]1017411[/snapback]
    Actually no...their biological child is 22 and
    he has been teaching for a few years at least (I think he mentioned that when he was talking to the new girl/undercover girl)

Right but I think he is around that age
    because Kelly said something dating someone 10yrs younger than her and if they kept the timeline right then she's 33 (I graduated the same year as them).
    Its just a theory, I could totally be wrong, its been known to happen. ;)

6. dawnmj

dawnmj Well-Known Member

I like that theory. I finally watched it this am. I think after some of the stuff from the episode some of the tension, etc it may just be him.

So are we thinking she is going to die??

7. sulik110202

sulik110202 Well-Known Member

It certainly looks like she is going to die.

I loved the proposed theory a PP suggested. I think it could be true!

8. seamusnicholas

I told dh (yes he watches with me!) that they may pull a Pulp Fiction move to revive her!

9. ~ilyse~

~ilyse~ Well-Known Member

Ok, so I had the dvr ready to tape this last night, so I thought but nothing recorded. Was it not on??

10. seamusnicholas

I went to watch it through my dvr last night and could not believe it was not there! I thought I did something wrong! But I checked the website and it was not on last night!

11. ehm

ehm Banned

I don't watch the show but I do have CW in my tv guide on my home page. I noticed it said it was a repeat and I was thinking, wow already?? If you have your DVR/Tivo set not to record repeats then you won't have anything there.

12. seamusnicholas

You know how it has not been on in a few weeks...well I just looked at the comcast tv guide to see if it was on and then I hit 'info' to see if it was a new one and now I know what is happening tonight! Why didnt I just stop reading after the first sentence!!!

13. JDMummy

JDMummy Well-Known Member

Oh no! I can't wait to see it tonight too! I am so hooked!

14. seamusnicholas

Was it not on again? I went to my dvr and the Bulls game was on.

15. sulik110202

I just read a story on my yahoo home page that said it has been picked up for the entire season (22 episodes I think). I believe it said this was the 1st new show signed to a full season so far this fall. So we have more to come.

16. JDMummy

Great episode last night! I really like all the teen characters and even the adult ones.

17. seamusnicholas

Darn Bulls! I just talked with Comcast and she said that when WGN puts a game on, they play the show usually later that night like after the news. Well, I guess it is a good thing I saw what happened when I looked at the tv guide after all!

18. MichelleL

MichelleL Well-Known Member

QUOTE(seamusnicholas @ Oct 29 2008, 06:46 PM) [snapback]1047809[/snapback]
    Darn Bulls! I just talked with Comcast and she said that when WGN puts a game on, they play the show usually later that night like after the news. Well, I guess it is a good thing I saw what happened when I looked at the tv guide after all!

Oh no, what a bummer!!

I can't believe Annie would think about choosing Naomi as a friend over a relationship with Ethan!! :blink:

19. Chrissy Nelson

Chrissy Nelson Well-Known Member

Did anyone see the CW is thinking about bringing Melrose Place back. I think I will pass out if that happens.

20. cohlee

cohlee Well-Known Member

QUOTE(Chrissy Nelson @ Oct 29 2008, 10:48 PM) [snapback]1048166[/snapback]
    Did anyone see the CW is thinking about bringing Melrose Place back. I think I will pass out if that happens.

I was just coming to post this! I saw something on extra or ET about that last night, they are supposedly talking to Heather Locklear about it! That was my favorite show!

21. JDMummy

QUOTE(MichelleL @ Oct 29 2008, 07:09 PM) [snapback]1047840[/snapback]
    Oh no, what a bummer!!

I can't believe Annie would think about choosing Naomi as a friend over a relationship with Ethan!!

I KNOW! I thought the EXACT SAME THING! I could not get that at all! :nea:

QUOTE(Chrissy Nelson @ Oct 29 2008, 10:48 PM) [snapback]1048166[/snapback]

How cool would that be??? :yahoo:

22. missmomoftwins02

missmomoftwins02 Well-Known Member

Wow! I really thought that Adrianna was dead. And I also find it odd that Annie would rather have a friendship with Naomi than a realationship with Ethan...very odd!

23. Gordana

Gordana Well-Known Member

I love this show. I have to say the actress who plays Annie is overdramatic. I cannot stand her acting. Ugh. And I couldn't stand the scene this past Tuesday's episode when Annie was drunk and her father was carrying her in his arms. It totally looked pervy to me. *Shudder*.

24. sulik110202

QUOTE(Gordana @ Nov 6 2008, 01:38 PM) [snapback]1059434[/snapback]
    I love this show. I have to say the actress who plays Annie is overdramatic. I cannot stand her acting. Ugh. And I couldn't stand the scene this past Tuesday's episode when Annie was drunk and her father was carrying her in his arms. It totally looked pervy to me. *Shudder*.

I thought that was kind of weird too. My dad never would have carried me out of a party.

25. MichelleL

OH MY GOSH!!! I can't believe we're not going to see a new episode until January 6th!! :shok:

I just got done watching this week's episode. So here are my questions I can't wait to be answered when it comes back in January...

Who exactly is Sean? My heart sank when I heard him on the phone. Scam artist!!

Is Adrianna preggers? I mean the smell of the hot dog...puking...

Why would Brenda sleep with Ryan? Some things never change I guess...

26. JDMummy

QUOTE(MichelleL @ Nov 22 2008, 10:04 PM) [snapback]1082757[/snapback]
    OH MY GOSH!!! I can't believe we're not going to see a new episode until January 6th!!

I just got done watching this week's episode. So here are my questions I can't wait to be answered when it comes back in January...

Who exactly is Sean? My heart sank when I heard him on the phone. Scam artist!!

Is Adrianna preggers? I mean the smell of the hot dog...puking...

Why would Brenda sleep with Ryan? Some things never change I guess...

I know! It is sooooo far away!

I didn't get the Brenda/Ryan thing... did I miss something there? :search:

Adrianna... hum, I think I missed that too. Maybe I need to go back and watch that episode.

Sean! I know, it was sad really. :( I feel back for Annie and her family now!

27. MichelleL

QUOTE(Sarah© @ Nov 23 2008, 01:51 PM) [snapback]1083316[/snapback]
    I know! It is sooooo far away!

I didn't get the Brenda/Ryan thing... did I miss something there? :search:

Adrianna... hum, I think I missed that too. Maybe I need to go back and watch that episode.

Sean! I know, it was sad really. :( I feel back for Annie and her family now!

In one of the earlier episodes Ryan started hitting on Brenda a bit (I think when Kelly was first giving him the cold shoulder). He had asked if he could drive her home one night. They kept showing that clip last week and the week before so I'm guessing that's the night it happened.

Adrianna and Silver were at the lacross game and Adrianna said something about the smell of the hot dogs made her sick, and she went and yakked.

28. Gordana

Gordana Well-Known Member

I read a spoiler that Adrianna is pregnant. I wonder who the daddy is? Her drug dealer? BTW, the drug dealer also plays Daniel on Y&R.

29. Chrissy Nelson

Did you guys watch tonight??? I heard a rumour that Donna was returning to the show....

30. JDMummy

Really? That would be awesome if Donna came back! I would love to see David too! :)

I think its the drug dealer guy... and I love Daniel from Y&R!

31. MichelleL

Has anyone started up on this again since it came back? I just got myself caught up this week on the last 3 episodes. WOW!! They definitely came back with a huge bang.

And I have to say that I have always LOVED the name Liam, and now I love it even more. :spiteful: I have always had a thing for the bad boy types!!

32. JDMummy

I've been watching! I was kinda sad about Annie and Ethan. :( I like Ethan a lot. Yes, Liam, Yum. :wub:

33. MichelleL

QUOTE(Sarah© @ Apr 17 2009, 10:11 PM) [snapback]1278394[/snapback]
    I've been watching! I was kinda sad about Annie and Ethan. :( I like Ethan a lot. Yes, Liam, Yum. :wub:

I was sad about Annie and Ethan too, but not very surprised. It was one of those predictable things. I wonder how long Donna will stay on?

34. Chrissy Nelson

Man when did it come back on??? Can you watch them online??

35. MichelleL

QUOTE(Chrissy Nelson @ Apr 18 2009, 08:28 AM) [snapback]1278644[/snapback]
    Man when did it come back on??? Can you watch them online??

April 1st. I'm not sure if they have them online but you should definitely try and see if you can find it. The first two were :shok:

ETA: Here they are on cwtv.com. The first three episodes are to the right:

April 1st - Life's A Drag
    April 8th - Off The Rails
    April 15th - Okaeri, Donna!