90210: New Generation? (merged)

Discussion in 'General' started by moski, Apr 29, 2008.

1. Leighann

Leighann Well-Known Member

QUOTE(Kendra @ Sep 11 2008, 09:19 PM) [snapback]976062[/snapback]
    I bowl Thursdays. Tonight I mentioned to the guys on my team that its cool now since they did it on 90210. Somehow the 72 year old and the 21 year old didn't get the 90210 buzz. They also weren't excited about my going to see NKOTB next Friday.

They just aren't hip to what all the cools 30somethings are watching these days!!!

2. missmomoftwins02

missmomoftwins02 Well-Known Member

QUOTE(Leighann @ Sep 10 2008, 09:10 AM) [snapback]973007[/snapback]
    I think Steve is the dad too. Did you see that kid? He looks SO much like Steve!

ITA! It HAS to be Steve's kid!! She never would say his name when she was talking to that other guy, but when they showed the kid with CURLY CURLY BLOND hair...I think that was a dead give-away.

I missed the first episode, but I will not miss any more. I didn't watch it when it first came on (when I was in high school) but I watched it all the way thru 2-3 times when I was in college...and LOVED it!! Now I am already hooked on this new one!

Who do y'all think Annie is going to end up with? The friend guy (cannot remember his name) or Ty??

3. JDMummy

JDMummy Well-Known Member

I missed the first episode! I am still bummed by that! I wish they would get Donna Martin-Silver on too! She is related to Kelly now too! :lol:

4. moski

moski Well-Known Member TS Moderator

QUOTE(Chrissy Nelson @ Sep 10 2008, 12:19 PM) [snapback]973131[/snapback]
    I know Jason Priestly has signed on to direct episodes but nobody has signed on to star yet. It is not like any of them are busy LOL.

Well I did see that Luke Perry is going to be on an episode of SVU...so maybe he is open to guesting on 90210, too?

QUOTE(Leighann @ Sep 12 2008, 09:23 AM) [snapback]976591[/snapback]
    They just aren't hip to what all the cools 30somethings are watching these days!!!

Ummm...and some of us 40somethings, too! :blush:

5. Chrissy Nelson

Chrissy Nelson Well-Known Member

I read today that this week we will learn who the daddy is.

6. Leighann

QUOTE(moski @ Sep 14 2008, 10:30 AM) [snapback]979388[/snapback]
    Ummm...and some of us 40somethings, too! :blush:

Sorry Maureen- didn't mean to leave anyone out!!! (oh and 50-somethings too- although DH won't admit that he's caught a couple minutes of it ;))

7. ~ilyse~

~ilyse~ Well-Known Member

QUOTE(Chrissy Nelson @ Sep 14 2008, 10:56 AM) [snapback]979452[/snapback]
    I read today that this week we will learn who the daddy is.

can't wait to find out!

8. moski

QUOTE(Leighann @ Sep 14 2008, 12:22 PM) [snapback]979573[/snapback]
    Sorry Maureen- didn't mean to leave anyone out!!! (oh and 50-somethings too- although DH won't admit that he's caught a couple minutes of it ;))

My hubby is still a 30something, but he has been watching it with me...all the while telling me how stupid it is. (He did this when I used to watch the FX reruns of the original...but he knows who Steve, Dylan and Brandon are).

9. JDMummy

I finally caught up last night! It was really good! I am hooked! I can't wait to find out about Kelly's kid! And I really like Erin too!

10. moski

Well, there it is....we know the dad
    is Dylan!!!!!!!!!!

11. dawnmj

dawnmj Well-Known Member

Oh crap I haven't watched it yet. I won't see it until tomorrow morning, I have to make sure to not read this thread til then.

12. Chrissy Nelson

Chrissy Nelson Well-Known Member

My life is complete.

13. JDMummy

QUOTE(Chrissy Nelson @ Sep 16 2008, 10:03 PM) [snapback]983402[/snapback]
    My life is complete.

I feel the same way. :ibiggrin:

14. seamusnicholas

seamusnicholas Well-Known Member

Do they replay the show during the week? I cant believe I missed it! I love what I see here in this thread though about the dad!

15. JDMummy

They might replay it. They don't run the show on CW's website but you can check YouTube, it might be there.

16. Kendra

Kendra Well-Known Member TS Moderator

That was just snuck in there wasn't it.

The whole Naomi's family thing is getting old.

I re-iterate my fiddling with the dates thing. Ryan is 10 years younger than Kelly?

17. cohlee

cohlee Well-Known Member

They replay it tonight at 9. :)

I am very happy with the dad. She's a little slut though, huh?? ;) Wasnt her and Brandon married at the end of the original?

I wish Brenda would sign on for more.

18. moski

QUOTE(cohlee @ Sep 17 2008, 08:46 AM) [snapback]983846[/snapback]
    They replay it tonight at 9. :)

I am very happy with the dad. She's a little slut though, huh?? ;) Wasnt her and Brandon married at the end of the original?

I wish Brenda would sign on for more.

Nope, she and Brandon called off their wedding the day of. She had a couple of other boyfriends after he left the show. Steve was married at the end to (the girl in Lipstick Jungle, can't think of her name on the show...Lindsay Price is the actress), Donna and David got married toward the end.

19. Leighann

Really??? I don't want to give away the dad, but REALLY? Ya know he's gotta come back now! Oh I am SOOOO hooked!

20. dawnmj

dawnmj Well-Known Member

I watched it this am!!! I am glad that is the choice, it is the logically decision.

21. sulik110202

sulik110202 Well-Known Member

I always wanted Kelly and Brandon back together. I just liked them together better.

22. ~ilyse~

I just got to watch it now. The dad was who I thought from the beginning given the way things ended on the original 90210, but then I started to change my mind based on what other people thought. Guess I knew all along. LOL I'm glad they didn't make us wait the whole season to find out.

23. kcole

kcole Well-Known Member

I missed it! I'm dying of suspense - would someone PM me who the dad is?????

24. cohlee

cohlee Well-Known Member

QUOTE(moski @ Sep 17 2008, 08:51 AM) [snapback]983853[/snapback]
    Nope, she and Brandon called off their wedding the day of. She had a couple of other boyfriends after he left the show. Steve was married at the end to (the girl in Lipstick Jungle, can't think of her name on the show...Lindsay Price is the actress), Donna and David got married toward the end.

Oh thats right they were all living in the Walsh house but no Walshes. I should really watch the reruns on soapnet! lol

I thought I read that Steve, Dylan and Brandon all said NO WAY to coming back, even as a guest appearance.

25. moski

Speaking of the Walsh house, does Ethan live in it? It looked very much like it last night!

26. Leighann

QUOTE(cohlee @ Sep 17 2008, 04:25 PM) [snapback]984685[/snapback]
    Oh thats right they were all living in the Walsh house but no Walshes. I should really watch the reruns on soapnet! lol

Oh right... After the Walshes moved to Hong Kong! I didn't really watch that much after most of the regulars left. I stopped religiously watching after Dylan's wife got shot in the face.

27. JDMummy

I remember that Kelly and Dylan had a slight relationship again at the very end of the show when Donna and David tied the knot. I wish some of the others would come back and I want Brenda to stay too.

28. missmomoftwins02

QUOTE(kcole @ Sep 17 2008, 12:08 PM) [snapback]984425[/snapback]
    I missed it! I'm dying of suspense - would someone PM me who the dad is?????

Here is the dad:
    QUOTE(moski @ Sep 16 2008, 06:53 PM) [snapback]983255[/snapback]
    Well, there it is....we know the dad
    is Dylan!!!!!!!!!!

I really was shocked by that!! And I am getting tired of Naomi's family crap too!!

29. rematuska

rematuska Well-Known Member

I am so late checking this one out, but CW is having episodes online.

CW 90210 or at least a decent bit of them. I haven't watched yet, but plan to once the kiddos are in bed!

30. JDMummy

QUOTE(EmilyM @ Sep 22 2008, 06:45 PM) [snapback]992382[/snapback]
    I am so late checking this one out, but CW is having episodes online.

CW 90210 or at least a decent bit of them. I haven't watched yet, but plan to once the kiddos are in bed!

I know! :Clap: They didn't have them a week ago but they finally put them up and I watched the premiere there. I was so excited!

31. missmomoftwins02

OMG! Can Adrianne (or whatever her name is) be any more of a b*tch?!?!?!?! What a terrible thing to do to Annie!! I knew that Silver and Dixon would get together soon...but I think that is a good thing.

32. JDMummy

QUOTE(missmomoftwins02 @ Sep 25 2008, 07:58 PM) [snapback]997937[/snapback]
    OMG! Can Adrianne (or whatever her name is) be any more of a b*tch?!?!?!?! What a terrible thing to do to Annie!! I knew that Silver and Dixon would get together soon...but I think that is a good thing.

Yeah that was awful! I was like WTF???????? I like Silver and Dixon. Super cute!

33. ~ilyse~

QUOTE(missmomoftwins02 @ Sep 25 2008, 07:58 PM) [snapback]997937[/snapback]

Ok, just got to watch it now. That was messed up!!!! I felt so bad for Annie.

34. seamusnicholas

seamusnicholas Well-Known Member

Is anyone loving this show as much as I am!?!?!

35. Kendra

Kendra Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I totally forgot to watch last night. Of course, I was asleep by 8.45 but still.