6 year old boy floating away in home made balloon

Discussion in 'General' started by twinbears, Oct 15, 2009.

1. 2plusbgtwins

2plusbgtwins Well-Known Member

I just read today that the mom admitted it was a hoax. . .on Oct 18!! If she admitted it two days after it happened I dont understand why they've been going through this whole ordeal and saying that they believe it was a ligitimate report.

I havent read any of the other comments in this post. Ive really been trying to avoid this thread to be honest, because I had already heard about this before seeing the topic post, and didnt have anything to say at the time. But, now I do believe the parents should be charged and should have to pay back the city/state for the expenses that were incurred during the search.

This is a very disturbing story. It really makes you wonder about what people think about when they do stuff like this. How did they really expect to get away with this? Why would you try to force your children to lie, just for Publicity?? Its just ludicrus.

I havent seen their Wife Swap show, and I havent seen any of their interviews, only read about it online. . .but I will definitely keep checking to see what the outcome will be.