34 weeks and 4 days pregnant with boy/girl twins

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by Paully, Nov 6, 2010.

1. Paully

Paully Member

Hello everyone,

I did not see an introduction forum so I decided to post within the Expecting Twins forum and introduce myself. We are from NY and are expecting boy/girl twins very soon. They will be our first children and as of right now we are trying to soak up as much information as we can. We are very anxiously waiting for birth and have had a couple "scares" around 30 weeks with contractions and such but we're still hanging in there. I don't know what else to say at the moment but I am excited to begin reading all of your experiences/opinions on this forum; it seems endless!

Thanks,
    Paul

2. Silly_Putty

Silly_Putty Well-Known Member

Congratulations! We had our boy/girl twins in July at 36 weeks!Our first as well. We've been having a blast with them and always say how lucky we are that we both get to hold a baby instead of having to take turns! Relax and enjoy your last few (hopefully) weeks and best wishes for a healthy and easy birth!!

3. Tamaralynn

Tamaralynn Well-Known Member

Congrats and welcome to TS!

4. Robynsegg

Robynsegg Well-Known Member

Congratulations and welcome to TS! The girls are full of information and beyond supportive!

5. michelle_m

michelle_m Well-Known Member

Congrats! And welcome to the forum!

6. gina_leigh

gina_leigh Well-Known Member

Congrats and welcome!
    We have a set of b/g twins that were born at 36wks. They are almost 3 now and I don't know what I would have done without the advice I found here on several different occasions!

7. momof6

momof6 Well-Known Member

Congrats! We are also expecting b/g twins very soon. Also had problems with early contractions and dilation about 30 weeks, but we are home (on bed rest) but still cooking these babies!! Good luck!!

8. twoplustwo

twoplustwo Well-Known Member

:welcome: to TS!! and congrats on your b/g twins!

We had our b/g twins at 36w 3d. TS is a great source of information and support. Glad you found us!

9. haleystar

haleystar Well-Known Member

YAY Congrats on your twins and your pregnancy! You've made it so far already, you're almost ready to hold them in your arms!!!
    I delivered my identical boys at 35 weeks. They were teeny tiny but are 15 months now and you'd never know they were preemies!

10. samantha83

samantha83 Well-Known Member

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!! Welcome to TS!!!!!!!!!!!

11. summerfun

summerfun Well-Known Member TS Moderator

:welcome: to Twinstuff! Congrats on your b/g twins. :Clap:

12. lizzbeech

lizzbeech Guest

Congrats and welcome! We are expecting b/g twins in Feb and I'm 25 weeks pg!

13. twoin2005

twoin2005 Well-Known Member

Congrats and welcome to TS! Your title caught my attention as we had B/G twins born at 34w4d! They are now 5 and playing Uno with each other at the moment! Time flies. Wishing you a smooth transition between pregnancy and infancy! TS is a wonderful resource and I am sure you will learn lots!

14. mhardman

mhardman Well-Known Member

Welcome. Glad you made it this far and are almost there. Good luck. b/g twins are so fun.

15. cheezewhiz24

cheezewhiz24 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Welcome to TS & congrats on your b/g twins. :)

16. Paully

Paully Member

Thanks for the big welcome everyone. I am glad to see that this forum is very active. I am excited to have this site as outlet while raising our twins; especially since its a place where people will actually understand what we're going through! Most of our friends have already begun to assume caring for twins is not going to be much different than caring for a singleton. I beg to differ, LOL. They tend to forget that we pretty much need TWO of everything. :blink:

17. AmynTony

AmynTony Well-Known Member

congrats!! my b/g twins are now almost 4 and a half and are currently running around the house screaming at each other!! welcome to team pink/blue!

18. irrelevancy

irrelevancy Well-Known Member

Congrats on your twins and welcome!

19. TwinLove

TwinLove Well-Known Member

:wavey: Paul and Welcome to Twinstuff!! Congratulations on your twins. :wub:

20. becasquared

becasquared Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Yup, welcome to Team Blue/Pink!! And welcome to the joys of "not only do you need two of everything, they can't even share clothes!!" :laughing:

21. lharrison1

lharrison1 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

So true!!

:welcome: and congrats on expecting twins!! We are so glad you found us!! :babyflips: :babyflips:

1 person likes this.