33 week appointment

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by twomore, Nov 21, 2006.

1. twomore

twomore Well-Known Member

Hi,
    Another week has past, and it is hard to believe that I have hit the 33 week mark, who would ever have thought.
    Had a ob appmt today and u/s to make sure that baby a was doing ok, since last week there was quite a difference in their weight. They are both doing great, they actually got scored today and they both got 8 out of 8 so perfect scores. They did not do any growth measurements today, so I really did not find out if baby a is catching up or not.

Next week they will do the growth ultrasound, and if baby b is still breech or vertex, and still weighs over a pound heavier, the ob will set a date for a c-section.

I am totally exited, the end is definately in sight, and although I feel extremely blessed to have made it this far in my condition, I am tired, and sore, and I really can't do this much longer (just a little vent)

Thanks you all are so great!!

2. twomore

twomore Well-Known Member

Hi,
    Another week has past, and it is hard to believe that I have hit the 33 week mark, who would ever have thought.
    Had a ob appmt today and u/s to make sure that baby a was doing ok, since last week there was quite a difference in their weight. They are both doing great, they actually got scored today and they both got 8 out of 8 so perfect scores. They did not do any growth measurements today, so I really did not find out if baby a is catching up or not.

Next week they will do the growth ultrasound, and if baby b is still breech or vertex, and still weighs over a pound heavier, the ob will set a date for a c-section.

I am totally exited, the end is definately in sight, and although I feel extremely blessed to have made it this far in my condition, I am tired, and sore, and I really can't do this much longer (just a little vent)

Thanks you all are so great!!

3. moski

moski Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Wow! Great appointment. You are so close now!!

4. luv_my_kidz

luv_my_kidz Well-Known Member

You are doing GREAT!! Congrats on making it this far!! I'm glad the appt. went well!!

5. geaemama

geaemama Well-Known Member

I am so happy you made it this far! Don't let the measurements get you down - they are just estimates. We had an u/s a week before our girls were born and it stated they were both 5#12oz. When we had them, Ellie was 5#13oz and Allison was 5#1oz, so ours were 12 oz off and they never knew. From what I have read the later the measurement the more inaccurete it is.

Hope that helps! I knew you would make it into the 30 week range!

Angel

6. Raneysmama

Raneysmama Well-Known Member

Glad you had such a good appointment! Only a little while and you'll be holding those babies!! Yay!

7. Marbear

Marbear Well-Known Member

You're in the home stretch! Can't wait to be there, too...even though I'm sure it means walking like an old lady and peeing every minute!

8. akameme

akameme Well-Known Member TS Moderator

what a great milestone - i'm almost as excited to see your ticker move as my ticker.

Miriam

9. Dianne

Dianne Well-Known Member

Glad to hear about the great appointment. We will be watching next week to hear about the growth!

10. ireland37

ireland37 Well-Known Member

I'm so glad you've made it this far and everything's going well. What a scare you had (and we all had for you!) back in the early-mid 20ish weeks. You're a real inspiration!!!

However I understand wanting them out, I am right there with you! Right now taking a brief rest before today's biggest activity, taking a shower [​IMG]

11. Michelle B

Michelle B Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    I just live for OB appts. and u/s! They pretty much dictate my life! So when you have a good one, your whole world is just a little bit brighter! So, Way To Go and Congrats on a good appt.! Now you really have lots to be thankful for this Thanksgiving!
    Keep us posted on their growth!

12. Overachiever

Overachiever Well-Known Member

Wow, I can't believe you're at 33 wks either! [​IMG]

Seems like yesterday we were all in the teens. Anyway, very cool about the date being set, and I hope the growth study goes well. Good work, mama!

13. Colette P.

Colette P. Well-Known Member

Congratulations on making it to 33 weeks!!! I can appreciate how every day you keep the babies cooking seems like something of a victory.

I'm interested to know what they do to "score" the babies...?

Hope everything looks good at the growth US next week!

14. kendraplus2

kendraplus2 Well-Known Member

Yay for 33 weeks!!!!!!!!!! Every week is so huge now ... glad things seem to be going well for you!!!!!!!!!!!